Update on the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events

"
Eugene_ wrote:
I had my 5 year old ask me 'Daddy, what does "shit" mean?' today.

Thanks GGG

I'm sorry, did you think this was a game for children? It's in the terms of use that you have to be 16 or have a parents permission to use the website. If you're giving your 5 year old permission to use the website, it's YOUR fault if he's exposed to things that someone that young shouldn't be, no one else's. GGG does not censor. This is not news. That you're upset about your child being exposed to curse words on a website where you know damn well that shit flies is, quite honestly, hilarious.
"
I'll still always enjoy watching that ZiggyD RIP. Also amazed how often people open boxes without smoke mine.

Yea, and the sad part is... I have smoke mine equipped.
Was saying in mathils stream that hes well ahead on ladder than known hc streamers and he immedialty ripd then :(, sad moment :(
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
lol videos... nice rips

http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
just watched them all.. Great vids.. to funny
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Why do people complain about foul language though?

Parents these days let their kids watch movies where people get their head blown up with brain matters flying everywhere, movies with violence and theft, movies with douchebags and sluts making the kids brainwashed into thinking that being an arrogant asshole is the way to go in life, etc.

I don't think they care about their kids hearing the word shit and fuck
Ziggy's RIP was the best.
Too funny.
Started this recently...probably got a snowball's chance in hell to complete anything....but wondering, where do you see your progress? I know I've had at least a few come up on the game screen so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info