Update on the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events

"
Starball wrote:
"
Lichalfred wrote:
If I be Chris I would not post these deaths, because most of them expose bad game mechanics rather than actual difficulty or players fails.

1. Desyncs. In 1month league everything desyncs like freking hell - I WOULD like to try HC league but with THAT degree of everything desyncing I would not even think of it. Boxes, microstuns, moving cause desync almost always.

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

sadly this

Stop trolling guys, i play in the 1 month and didnt have any desync so far. And off screen killed? Never had that either, but i guess its nicer if players get to off screen mobs than the other way around.

What this forum proofs again is the internet is full of hate.
"
grijnskat wrote:
"
ZiggyD wrote:

*lies under his desk, laughing* XD

I never felt the need to watch him before, after that GIF I wouldn't watch if you payed me
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Starball wrote:
"
Lichalfred wrote:
If I be Chris I would not post these deaths, because most of them expose bad game mechanics rather than actual difficulty or players fails.

1. Desyncs. In 1month league everything desyncs like freking hell - I WOULD like to try HC league but with THAT degree of everything desyncing I would not even think of it. Boxes, microstuns, moving cause desync almost always.

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

sadly this

Stop trolling guys, i play in the 1 month and didnt have any desync so far. And off screen killed? Never had that either, but i guess its nicer if players get to off screen mobs than the other way around.

What this forum proofs again is the internet is full of hate.

All my desync is imaginary I guess. Instant teleport between rooms is rad.
Ziggy didn't care perhaps he did this purposely ...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
cool!^^
[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
How many deaths were there till now in 1MTBHC?
-Fun vids. I actually like that GGG will put in a desync death. They don't hide from it. Wish it could get better, but it is nothing like it used to be.

-For those complaining about language: this is a game intended for mature audiences. It containcs graphic violence at minimum. Please do not come saying that children are watching! This negates any and every claim to injustice you have about it.

However, it is common for streamers to put a note on their stream indicating that it may contain adult language. It probably would be good for GGG to indicate that, in science (and many things), an enormous amount of effort is put into your endeavors. When something goes awry...'aw shucks' is generally not what casual observers tend to hear.
Last edited by kramuti on Mar 30, 2015, 7:47:01 PM
"
Nutius wrote:
"
Lichalfred wrote:

Great videos, even the best players get tired and make mistakes. That is encouraging :)

1. You can't run directly through mobs. Even if your screen tells you that you can. Open doors. Run around corners, don't cut them. Don't try to run through mobbs. Ever. If you follow these simple rules, YOU have fixed desync. There will be nothing left for GGG to fix. (Almost).

2. The mobs broadcast their attacks, and none of the videos show players dying to offscreen stuff they are not aware of is there.

Cheers to more rippy content in act 4, don't listen to the snooze feast fans!

Im from malaysia using SG gateway,
havin shitty internet does give me bad experience but in this league it is worse...
i didnt even walk past anything and mobs could be right beside me suddenly,
and desync back to the other side of walls the next second..
although it doesnt always happen..just quite often..
seeing F1 isnt reliable for me too..
when the mobs stops moving i usually relog (almost immediately) and relog with 10% less exp
hope i can get at least the red armour when attempt hc.
well i guess ggg does not want me to have more than one piece of gear giving me a 5-10sec lag even oos didnt do anything then porting me 10km back and showing me the death screen -.- :((((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info