Update on the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events

a0x0a0x0ax0a Mathil1 and ZiggyD the best xaxaxa!!!!
"
LostArtz wrote:
"oh im gonna die" *logout* kinda ruins the whole point of hardcore

I'll care about these rips when you can't log out while being attacked until then -> idgaf

some of us dont play with logout macros (me, and quite a few others) though i have in the past, in invasion (where i feel it was necessary). if you havent played with a logout macro you dont know how sketchy it STILL is (and how rarely its used vs..sc deaths). most wait till theyre at extremely low hp before they logout and its russian roulette by then. it doesnt ruin hc at all-1 stupid death and thats it, and the logout macro only helps so much. still i prefer not to use it. if i get myself into a stupid situation thats my fault(99% of the time). d/c deaths however...just piss me off.
Last edited by awave on Mar 30, 2015, 2:31:09 AM
"
I'll still always enjoy watching that ZiggyD RIP. Also amazed how often people open boxes without smoke mine.

No smoke mine here, and I swore I wasn't going to open a single box in one month HC until I had at least two challenges done, but those yellow ones are sooo hard to resist.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Lichalfred wrote:
If I be Chris I would not post these deaths, because most of them expose bad game mechanics rather than actual difficulty or players fails.

1. Desyncs. In 1month league everything desyncs like freking hell - I WOULD like to try HC league but with THAT degree of everything desyncing I would not even think of it. Boxes, microstuns, moving cause desync almost always.

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

Great videos, even the best players get tired and make mistakes. That is encouraging :)

1. You can't run directly through mobs. Even if your screen tells you that you can. Open doors. Run around corners, don't cut them. Don't try to run through mobbs. Ever. If you follow these simple rules, YOU have fixed desync. There will be nothing left for GGG to fix. (Almost).

2. The mobs broadcast their attacks, and none of the videos show players dying to offscreen stuff they are not aware of is there.

Cheers to more rippy content in act 4, don't listen to the snooze feast fans!
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Last edited by Nutius on Mar 30, 2015, 3:43:30 AM
Mathil has got the dsync death and you guys posted like it s some sort of awesome RIP moments? I have died to dsync at lvl 86 just about 3-4 hours ago, what happened was - I was playing as a fire trapper, I see a shrine with a shitload of white mobs, I throw a trap, use curse, use my quicksilver and jade flask to run through them and usually they die in like less then a second, but hey, nothing happened, mobs were still alive, I threw another one in hope it will kill them this time but guess what, nothing happened, and next moment I see my HP dramatically falling down, I use life flasks in panic, trying to light warp out of there and...RIP. Though I am actually happy I ripped, I can take a break until Act 4 comes out, I finished my 4 challenges yesterday anyway
"
Lichalfred wrote:
If I be Chris I would not post these deaths, because most of them expose bad game mechanics rather than actual difficulty or players fails.

1. Desyncs. In 1month league everything desyncs like freking hell - I WOULD like to try HC league but with THAT degree of everything desyncing I would not even think of it. Boxes, microstuns, moving cause desync almost always.

2. Shit attacking offscreen. Maw, frogs and other stuff that insta leap slams you offscreen is just utter garbage. Period. Give us camera zoom or reduce their aggro radius.

+1 exactly my thoughts.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Eugene_ wrote:
I had my 5 year old ask me 'Daddy, what does "shit" mean?' today.

Thanks GGG

I suppose your turn off your display when doing Lunaris3.
And if your 5y old kid doesnt know what "shit" is, I guess there is a more serious problem than PoE that you should take care of.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Mar 30, 2015, 3:52:57 AM
Remove this hidden onslaught/fleet modifier from 1MHC league, pls. Or not, do not remove. More funny RIP videos, pls.
No, not Ziggy again. :(
He was alive as I went to work. Man, that sucks. But.. very funny how he sits under his desk. ^^"
When will you fix the cerulean armor glitch on scion ?
It was such a kick in the balls when i first put it on and BAM her arm was floating above her head :_(
Please fix this if not for me then do it for all the scions that have their arms floating above thair heads

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info