Real QOL improvement

Thanks for removing it.

Today I had a huge monkey pack with PL, it seriously took more than the rest of the map. And the worst part is, everytime I hit monkeys they ran away. Must be the worst combination.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
There are a lot of builds who don't care about necro and for some it's the inconvenience is really low (any fire prolif build). For some it's really annoying but not as such much as phylacteral link (that are annoying for everybody), so thanks for removing it :) I won't miss them
"
Personally I think that things like the Voidspawns and Living Blood are a much better way of slowing the game down than plink. If you're not careful you end up waking up something big that can dish out a good amount of damage and cause you all sorts of horrible problems.

I disagree. P-Link enemies are random. Sometimes it is easy to deal with them, since they are more or less together. Other times, it is hard to deal with them, since they are all over the map.
It is less frustrating to deal with Voidspawns and Living Blood than P-Link. Living Blood, you can generally damage race it, since it has fairly low HP. Voidspawn, it kind of depends on who spawns and what build you have.
Oh wow yeah, its so challenging when only one monster out of a group can be hit... and so you have to kill them 1 at a time... but o wait, they are constantly bouncing around. So challenging. No... just incredibly annoying
"
branden79 wrote:
"
Xyiki wrote:
wow.. you people are unbelievable. it was added to the game to make it a bit more challenging and just like that it's gone? great.

wow it look like you played around zero seconds in bloodlines yet you are in love with p link somehow ?

typical .......

You do know we have them in the 1 month leagues, right? Try better next time. But typical, people claim that HC is better than SC but all they do is alt f4. They claim that POE is better than D3 but they want all the stuff that is in D3. Want easy mode, go play D3, this is POE where i expect a challenge and those blue mob mods were a great addition.
interesting idea. the p-link monster identified by the visible golden glow takes 100% and the other monsters only take 20% of the total damage.
"
liquidSG wrote:
Otherworldly does PL's job perfectly. Things that can be done:
- Make PL packs roam close together or unlink if the mob goes more than half a screen away from the pack.

I think this should have been done from the start. If they keep PLink similar to what it is now, it must have this. The oh-so-hilarious 'running away' mechanic, which I would flat out remove from all mobs if I had the power of veto, works incredibly badly with PLink. Case in point: monkeys. Their irritating run-away mechanic is awful at the best of times, with PLink it's horrendous.

When I first encountered Necrovigil I thought it was bugged. I learnt that the circle that would be spawned by a deceased monster cannot overlap another circle in any way. What I assumed would happen is that if the mob is currently outside the circles, they can be killed. In my opinion it would be more intuitive to work that way, effectively halving the deadzone radius.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
"
Chris wrote:
"
Xyiki wrote:
wow.. you people are unbelievable. it was added to the game to make it a bit more challenging and just like that it's gone? great.

The current decision from the design team is to remove it in the expansion and then rework it internally (to something that's more fun, as people kinda hate it right now) and then bring it back in a future update.

AWE-SOME. Thanks so much :)
"
1337fun wrote:
Remove plink.

"
Chris wrote:
Consider it gone.

But he didn't even say please
Problem I have with Plink is not the Plink itself, it is that Plink usually spawns in a pack of either Necrovigil or Obelisk for me. Double packs are challenging now but Plink with Obelisk is just frustrating as hell because you barely have time to actually identify which mob is which before you are running for your life, and god forbid you kill an Obelisk mob then things because infinitely more dumb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info