Five More QOL/UI Improvements

"
CaptainHairy wrote:
POE[unknown]COH/BOAST? hmm

Wrong translation. It should be poe[unknown]com/beast. Replace poe by pathofexile and go to www.pathofexile.com/beast. Hmm
How you allow us show time you should give on display how many monster remaining.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Great QoL updates but please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, allow us to have all 7 masters in our HO at once when they are all lvl8. it such a massive pain to switch them everyday right now.

+1

And a faster way to /abandon_daily when you have time just to check uniques, gems and Elreon jewelry and trade currency. Please. "/reset_all_daily" maybe...
Last edited by Pomerania on Mar 27, 2015, 3:42:54 AM
i am fanboi

<3 <3
IGN: TitanVaolox
- An option to change the color of mouse cursor, because a gray cursor on a gray world ... :)
Very often i just can't find my cursor on screen with so many effects...:|.

- Border for currency on the ground would be also nice to have.

- Also a new inventory tab only for currency, and maybe an auto loot for scrolls.

- Expanding the inventory with only one horizontal raw to fit 2 armors, :D.

- An option/button to turn all items on ground in currency at 75% vendor value.

- Enable/disable "remaining" (just like Fetid Pool quest counter) somewhere in the left side above the hp globe.

- Option to completely disable the vocals of chars, comments and those annoying sounds they make with every action.

wow, but maybe you should first fix all the other bugs in this game? and dont add more bugs
"
BaalSeinOpa wrote:

Waaat... The beast page got me chills. Noice one, has this been known before or is it part of Act IV teasing?

If the square map icons in Chris' sig are the new map icons, I love them already. Filling the whole inventory slot, they feel so much more solid.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Nifty.

Slowly PoE starts to resemble a finished game...

Ouch. That was brutal (and only partly deserved ;-))
Kreygasm
"
Jadran wrote:

Waaat... The beast page got me chills. Noice one, has this been known before or is it part of Act IV teasing?

The page source contains some scripting referencing a "BetaCountdown" and "PublicGameAccessCountdown". Was something like this used before the release of open/closed beta?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info