Five More QOL/UI Improvements

"
Omniexist wrote:
"
Kookro wrote:
So uhh... What are those runes in your signature, Chris?

the image file name is "newmaps" so these are more then likely the icons for...you guessed it, new maps. :-)

i could only assume these maps are going to fill the cap between level 79 and 100, where there are no maps.

going to also assume these new maps will go live with act4, and be themed around those zones.

Some of them are from Level 66 maps, so maybe icon changes, some of them I do not recognise.

One thing I want to see, is a way to get MORE higher level maps, instead of the current 1 in 1000 chance of actually getting 1 extra level map drop, instead of the 998/1000 chance of playing a 73 map and getting a 66.
Item level... finally !!
Very nice improvements. Well done GGG! Clever move with the optional floating health and mana bar. I agree that it takes away from the old gritty look but it's an awesome addition for careful players.

It's most definitively the better option than moving the globes more to the center (yes, I'm talking to you, you proximity shielded powerful crit reflect Rhoa just below the XP bar...)

And Chris: a nice new signature you have there! Love the collection of maps. Are those your favorites?
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
Last edited by r4wb1rd on Mar 27, 2015, 2:00:41 AM
How's about the "players 2-6" console command as it was in D2? Only for locations and maps. Not for races.
The wisp has become a smoulder!
XP per hour? Seriously? A meaningless epeen stat that just reinforces the already overly manic style of play?

Guild stash item highlighting? How about the ability to control-click in the guild stash. Or slide tabs around as the leader. Or more options for access than the crappy 6. Or fixing the bugs in larger stashes (such as tabs randomly rearranging themselves when you clean out remove only tabs, I cannot tell you how much this one pisses me off).

Item level is only 3 years overdue, I'm glad you finally abandoned the absolutely stupid reasoning of "it's too confusing".

People seriously need those floating bars? THE GIANT GLOBES aren't enough? Virtual Darwin calling.

Chatbox adjustments are also about 3 years overdue.

I was excited for a while with QoL coming, but these are just, lame except for the item level one.

How about particle effect shaders? The ability to turn off GPU killing effects would be super.
How about last login times for guild members/friends list people?
How about notes in the point assignment screen?
How about the ability to save overlays of skill trees on the website and activate them in game?
How about the ability to easily message guild members? Guild officers?
How about the ability to delegate powers to guild officers?
How about a guild stash log?
How about better fading of foreground clutter to see the action in the game?
How about movement skills like cyclone not getting stopped by every imaginary pebble out there?

I could go back to my original feedback written in August of 2012 and find QoL/gameplay stuff that hasn't been addressed yet. I promise you, 3 of the 5 in the OP aren't there.

I am disappoint GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thank you, dev team, for prioritizing so many quality of life improvements. I know the item level option will get a serious workout.

Also, Arch has some good points there.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
-edited-
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 27, 2015, 2:47:34 AM
Regarding the stuff at the bottom:

Starting from the left: Reef, Overgrown Ruin, Dungeon, MAYBE NEW?, Cemetery, Overgrown Ruin, Sewer, Crematorium, Springs, Dungeon, Crypt, Orchard, Dried Lake

So maybe one new map unless I'm missing it.

Source for maps: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map
So when is colorblind mode coming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info