Five More QOL/UI Improvements

"
norgath wrote:
My girl and I were talking the other night and she cam up with the Idea to have five currency slots that are accessible without having your inventory open. I imagine it would work very similar to the potion slots since you can click your pots with your mouse instead of key binds. In the inventory screen I imagine them to be a single row of five squares either between your gloves and pots or your boots and pots. With the inventory closed the currency slots would be somewhere on top of the xp bar; either right, left, or center.

Anyone who reads this please circulate this idea!!!! It would be a huge QOL and even maybe increase racing speeds!

***not to go too crazy with this idea but maybe even make equipment on the ground target-able, though this may interfere with using currency on boxes.***

YES YES YES!!!

This idea is amazing.

Part of the reason for this idea is during strong boxes, and such, trying to roll them with your inventory open makes it hard to see all what is around you. There have been quite a few times when rolling a box I nearly died, or did die. It would benefit the player greatly. I hope to see this one day with Path of Exile.

Otherwise, some other ideas are neat too. And syncing the servers should happen often. It should be a set thing, the user shouldnt need to do it all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info