Five More QOL/UI Improvements

last one is definetly the best
this is starting to look like excel. i thought you were making games, not office programs. but i guess it is everyone's dream to be a middle manager
"
Jadran wrote:
The beast page got me chills. Noice one, has this been known before or is it part of Act IV teasing?

Saw his sneaky post earlier and figured it out pretty quick. Had an earlier similar post with some people commenting on the maps here.. wonder when the image actually changed.

I used Guilds - Path of Exile Wiki to translate it and started posting a few vague hints. Think the slash is missing from the thread in the forum, but the inferred '.' does suggest a new map, at least according to the wiki.

I don't recall seeing it before, but the page source references the old public beta countdown and Chris' post refers to the expansion launch. Perhaps we're supposed to check back periodically.
Last edited by Durentis on Mar 27, 2015, 4:43:50 AM
Amazing :) Act 4 can come :D
Great QOL improvements, good job GGG!
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Thank you, QoL changes are always appreciated!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
"
Nifty.

Slowly PoE starts to resemble a finished game...

Ouch. That was brutal (and only partly deserved ;-))

Partly? The game still feels like a beta stage game. I hope with act 4 they get closer to what a released version should look like.

Im glad there is room for improvement and GGG is doing well to do just that.
Those QoL are very nice. I hope AA will have some love too with act4 coming and will be persistent between zones like auras are.

Thx GGG :)
And THIS is why I have spent over 200€ to a free game. Keep up the good work GGG. :)
AWESOME!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info