master crafting ruined this game

if people still want t1 items nothing has changed...

master crafting just made this game easy to gear up

and you say making leveling gear pointless is true

you dont need to trade or work on your gear you just master craft it

reminds me of WoW back in BC you had to gear your character and get w/e quests and keys to raid

then in lich king you just had to run a few 5 mans and ur all set

PoE has really turned to crap
"
lolbam wrote:
if people still want t1 items nothing has changed...

master crafting just made this game easy to gear up

and you say making leveling gear pointless is true

you dont need to trade or work on your gear you just master craft it

reminds me of WoW back in BC you had to gear your character and get w/e quests and keys to raid

then in lich king you just had to run a few 5 mans and ur all set

PoE has really turned to crap

Trying really hard not to be a grammar nazi, but seriously, please work on learning to use paragraphs.

It improved low level gearing, and also means that you have a cheaper option than yolo exalting for later game gear while you're saving up for eternals. That's all. It didn't ruin the whole game or even a part of it, it just simplified something that was borderline irrelevant after your first few playthroughs anyway.... And Zana, goddamn, she is exactly what this game has needed for a long time.
Master crafting didn't ruin the game and you haven't presented anything to back up your claim.

Master crafting allows for you to either a) cheaply add 1 stat to an item or B, add more then one stat to an item for an expensive cost.

This allows for flexibility and better gearing options.

Now if you were to say this back when multimod was only 1 divine or when the hybrid roll was in still, sure, but you can't get the best results with master crafting and items without a master craft mod being forced on it is still worth more then one with.

Simply research the market and see (of course you know not the day before the leagues end)
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
i still want the hybrid mod back in the game , that is all
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
i still want the hybrid mod back in the game , that is all

Of course you want it, it is OP.

IMO it should have never been added, now people suffer in standard\hc because of it. PVP in standard\HC suffers because of it.

FeelsBadMan

"
lolbam wrote:
i was looking back at my old characters from passed leagues and i saw how bad my gear was compaired to now

i used to have to buy items from other people to get the stats i need now i can just hero editor what ever stats i need

yea poor rmters, duppers and flippers have it hard to sell their stuff now that people can craft things after farming for months all the masters.

It is a sad sad time for them.
Forum pvp
Masters removed the gear wall with socketing and resistances I usually faced at late cruel or early merciless when leveling in a new league. Had to farm ledge and Fellshrine for gear, not anymore. Also, now when you find item that's better than your current one for its slot, you are no longer fucked because certain resistance fell a bit under cap and other one got overcapped.

They were a great addition to the game. With the hybrid mod gone, feels like crafting uber weapons is relatively hard again, too.
"
Grughal wrote:
Masters removed the gear wall with socketing and resistances I usually faced at late cruel or early merciless when leveling in a new league. Had to farm ledge and Fellshrine for gear, not anymore. Also, now when you find item that's better than your current one for its slot, you are no longer fucked because certain resistance fell a bit under cap and other one got overcapped.

They were a great addition to the game. With the hybrid mod gone, feels like crafting uber weapons is relatively hard again, too.

I think they want crafting weapons to be a significant investment. There are uniques that fit niche rolls until you can afford to craft a weapon like binos, hege's staff (although better then it should be IMO), kaoms primacy, ect ect for weapons.

FeelsBadMan

"
lolbam wrote:
i was looking back at my old characters from passed leagues and i saw how bad my gear was compaired to now

i used to have to buy items from other people to get the stats i need now i can just hero editor what ever stats i need

You have max lvl = 89. Thats not even end game for me

Your post is invalid and worthless (in terms of end game)
"
sanleon wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

You have max lvl = 89. Thats not even end game for me

Your post is invalid and worthless (in terms of end game)

Don't mean to interject, but you have a 94 and a 90, that man might have 10 level 89 characters IDK, but to discredit his position because he doesn't level a character 5 more times is just asinine.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info