master crafting ruined this game

i was looking back at my old characters from passed leagues and i saw how bad my gear was compaired to now

i used to have to buy items from other people to get the stats i need now i can just hero editor what ever stats i need
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah. It was probably in response to the crybabies who felt the game gave you shit loot
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
lolbam wrote:
hero editor

Ha, very apt description.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Completely and utterly disagree, though your feelings on the subject do serve to illustrate the old adage that you can't please all the people all the time.

For years people have said that they feel there is too much rng involved in crafting, masters take a bit of the r out of rng, but at the cost of knowing that you can't make perfect gear with them. It's a perfectly balanced trade off and I think it was expertly implemented.
Ah, yes, the good ole times.
When you found that great piece of gear and it was just lacking life, a resist or something and you could just vendor it for shards.
Nowadays you have to ponder whether it might be good if you crafted something onto it before you vendor it.
*reminiscentexpressiononface*
Good times, good times.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I think master crafting made the game easier but also more fun and with less frustration. A good move from GGG.
IGN TylordRampage
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Completely and utterly disagree, though your feelings on the subject do serve to illustrate the old adage that you can't please all the people all the time.

For years people have said that they feel there is too much rng involved in crafting, masters take a bit of the r out of rng, but at the cost of knowing that you can't make perfect gear with them. It's a perfectly balanced trade off and I think it was expertly implemented.

well whats the point of the game?

master crafting made 90% of items that where sellable non sellable and totally ruined the trading

now if you want to make currency just vender for alts or chaos set

master crafting is what ruined this game and they cant remove it now.

and master crafting made it so you can make perfect gear for your character.. befor you had to search Poe Xyz for an item with X Y Z stats now you can just mastercraft them on to w/e gear as a slot making a cluster fck that ruined the game
"
lolbam wrote:

Having fun.

"
master crafting made 90% of items that where sellable non sellable

What do you mean? Simply that there is lower demand for your crappy items because people now have a chance of making something comparable themselves?

"

Are we off on an unrelated tangent? If not, I don't get it.

"

What exactly has been ruined? Your ability to sell mediocre leveling gear?

"
and master crafting made it so you can make perfect gear for your character.. befor you had to search Poe Xyz for an item with X Y Z stats now you can just mastercraft them on to w/e gear as a slot making a cluster fck that ruined the game

You are aware that masters can't do T1 rolls, and therefore what you just wrote is just flat out wrong, yes?
"
lolbam wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

master crafting made 90% of items that where sellable non sellable and totally ruined the trading

So be clear next time: mastercrafting made it impossible for you to be the trade warrior of the past?

If trading wad your game then yes.. it is now less profitable. And it seems that you are in the very small minority seeing it as a bad thing.

Yes, please revert to previous system, I want to play PoE on google which has a better graphics engine.

Do you remember the good old times when you needed 50 fuse to gamble a lousy 4L? Or when you had to spend 5 exalts of wealth per one 77 map?

Those care-bear babies ruined all the fun...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info