Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

@World_Destructor

Glad the exclude function works. That was suggested by you a while back if I remember right.

For the shaper/elder items, the shaper or elder type is checked only when there is at least one shaper or elder mod.

For the item you listed as an example, the flask duration has to be included to make a better match. This mod is not checked by default.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Jan 14, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
"
SlugPranker wrote:
@World_Destructor

Glad the exclude function works. That was suggested by you a while back if I remember right.

For the shaper/elder items, the shaper or elder type is checked only when there is at least one shaper or elder mod.

For the item you listed as an example, the flask duration has to be included to make a better match. This mod is not checked by default.

Yeah i did indeed.
I didn't expect that tbh, maybe I jumped too quickly to conclusions.
About the flask duration, I'm aware of that indeed but thanks for trying to help.
Think I made the search too narrow and assumed it was because of it being a shaper/elder item.
"
"
SlugPranker wrote:
@World_Destructor

Yeah i did indeed.
I didn't expect that tbh, maybe I jumped too quickly to conclusions.
About the flask duration, I'm aware of that indeed but thanks for trying to help.
Think I made the search too narrow and assumed it was because of it being a shaper/elder item.

Some one on the reddit also suggested similar thing: for shaper/elder items that do not have any shaper/elder special mod, they should be searched together with the regular items. This makes sense. Even though the shaper/elder items have the potential to become awesome after e.g. chaos spam, while it doesn't seem like the meta now. So, this change should be good for now. We will see what change GGG will bring into the next league and we will make changes accordingly.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Jan 14, 2018, 1:31:29 PM
Make shift and your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/16399588
Me again, the implicit for Rustic Sash belts isn't recognized.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Rapture Cord
Rustic Sash
--------
Requirements:
Level: 46
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
15% increased Global Physical Damage
--------
+8 to maximum Energy Shield
+88 to maximum Life
32% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
14% reduced Flask Charges used
14% increased Flask effect duration

(15% increased Global Physical Damage)
I having issues for 2 weeks with "Price All Stashes".

It site pulls my stash and I can see the first page. When I click the drop down, it loads in to a blank page.

"
Me again, the implicit for Rustic Sash belts isn't recognized.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Rapture Cord
Rustic Sash
--------
Requirements:
Level: 46
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
15% increased Global Physical Damage
--------
+8 to maximum Energy Shield
+88 to maximum Life
32% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
14% reduced Flask Charges used
14% increased Flask effect duration

(15% increased Global Physical Damage)

Thanks for reporting the mod change. I have two mods I need to change. Since we need to change many things e.g. not only the web but also the algorithms, please allow some time longer than before to get this in place.
"
TurnipG wrote:
I having issues for 2 weeks with "Price All Stashes".

It site pulls my stash and I can see the first page. When I click the drop down, it loads in to a blank page.

I am sorry about the inconvenience. I have tried many times on my Chrome browser and cannot recreate the problem. However, I know this did happen to some users.

Have you tried to load a stash with few items to see whether it works? Another reason might be if the page has been idle for long time, it will time out. Refresh the page from the browser refresh button will bring it alive again.

I pull up my acct and any past the first no matter what dosent load.

i clear my browser and still. I switch to edge and it work?! weird

Im happy. Thank you.

update 2

I used edge, firefox and crome none of them work and used 2 comps too
Last edited by TurnipG on Jan 21, 2018, 1:08:49 AM
"
SlugPranker wrote:

Thanks for reporting the mod change. I have two mods I need to change. Since we need to change many things e.g. not only the web but also the algorithms, please allow some time longer than before to get this in place.

Okay sure np, is it still useful then though to make you aware of them then?
Because X% chance to gain Phasing for 4 seconds on Kill isn't recognized either on Abyss Jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info