Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
ender56 wrote:
Epic tool (especially for new people) but over the last three days just keeps timing out intermittently. Would consider patreon supporting for an instance that was private and worked more often =)

Was this for the stash pricing function? There are multiple feedback on similar issue, while I cannot recreate the issue on my side. If it is price single stash function, can you please paste me the stash text which leads to the problem? I can try to recreate the issue. Thanks.
Seems like the website crashed or something again.
Is everything alright? Seems like all my new found rings are worth at least 30 chaos since today. Anything happened, or can this be real?
nevermind i was not searching in abyss:D
Sever fumble again... Since we were hosting api calls, we have made a lot of effort to increase our capacity and stability. It still looks like we are reaching a bottleneck once in a while... We are actively looking for better solutions and keeping service online as possible as we can.

We are kinda small and cannot afford fancy cloud solutions we would like, but we will do our best with what we have. Please bear with us.
"
nevermind i was not searching in abyss:D

Become rich fantasy :)
This one doesn't work appropriately, please fix it:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>Demon Mitts
Slink Gloves
--------
Evasion Rating: 242
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Dex: 95
--------
Sockets: G-G-B
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
Curse Enemies with Level 11 Elemental Weakness on Hit
--------
Adds 1 to 15 Lightning Damage to Attacks
+277 to Accuracy Rating
+77 to maximum Life
14.3 Life Regenerated per second
+15% to Lightning Resistance
--------
Corrupted

EDIT: also can you please make it possible again to exclude mods by adding a mod (add mod function) and setting the maximum to 0?
Last edited by World_Destructor on Jan 11, 2018, 7:54:33 PM
Thanks. I needed to add "Curse Enemies with Level 11 Elemental Weakness on Hit" to the mod pool.

For the add mod function, have u tried set both min and max to 0 for excluding a mod of your choice? Or do you mean something else?
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Thanks. I needed to add "Curse Enemies with Level 11 Elemental Weakness on Hit" to the mod pool.

For the add mod function, have u tried set both min and max to 0 for excluding a mod of your choice? Or do you mean something else?

No I haven't, that works indeed, thanks.

Could it be made optional to match shaper/elder items only to shaper/elder items?
Because a belt like this:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Foe Lash
Heavy Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
+34 to Strength
--------
+46 to maximum Energy Shield
+69 to maximum Life
+43% to Cold Resistance
12% increased Flask effect duration
18% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
--------
Shaper Item

Shouldn't only get matched to shaper belts to pricecheck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info