Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
vigorator wrote:
The web interface is having issues. Error in the console on page load as follows:
Spoiler
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
at (index):1
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):1)
at fire (jquery-1.10.2.js:3048)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.10.2.js:3160)
at Function.ready (jquery-1.10.2.js:433)
at HTMLDocument.completed (jquery-1.10.2.js:104)

The spinning loading indicator isn't showing, the page just sits there until it shows results or for tabs with lots of items it times out and shows a blank white page.

Is this 'submit a stash' or 'manage stashes' function? I guess it is caused by removing the side banner for the old amazon ads.

The blank white page happens on both submit a stash and manage stashes. The error happens as soon as the page is loaded.
Please give the stash functions another shot. Hope it works again.
Hi there, and thanks for your work !

Got issue when i move from stash to stash : 413 Request Entity Too Large.
I googled it, and it sounds related to cookies (not that sure) and i'd like to remove the domain cookies to see if it resolves the issue but i can't find it in my Firefox cookie list.

Under what domain the poeprices cookies are stored ? I don't want to remove them all.
"
SlugPranker wrote:

It is working again. Thanks so much :)
"
Orox wrote:
Hi there, and thanks for your work !

Got issue when i move from stash to stash : 413 Request Entity Too Large.
I googled it, and it sounds related to cookies (not that sure) and i'd like to remove the domain cookies to see if it resolves the issue but i can't find it in my Firefox cookie list.

Under what domain the poeprices cookies are stored ? I don't want to remove them all.

Hi, it is only saving the choice of league, auto/manual pricing, ignored account/shop list and SessionID using the in page javascript. It should be in the LocalStorage under https://poeprices.info or https://www.poeprices.info. (I am using Chrome. Hope Firefox has a similar place.)
"
vigorator wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:

It is working again. Thanks so much :)

Glad to know. Thanks.
Power the stash searches by using machine learning algorithms, which should make it a little faster.
Hi, I've tried deleting all cookies and cache items for everything in my browser and still get the 413 error. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. I use chrome.
Ok so i'm not the only one with this 413 error, but i'm on Firefox here.
@above two floors: is this for function manage stashes?
Last edited by SlugPranker on Dec 24, 2017, 2:17:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info