Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
aaron2005 wrote:
I use the stash-pricing a lot. It really helps me to sort out good from bad stuff.

I don't know, if it ever were mentioned. But every second search in the full stashes (going from stash 1 to stash 2 for example) result in a "413 Request Entity Too Largee" exception. I guess that you somehow store the old stash and resend it?

There is some parameter issue on our server side. We need to tune it to make this useful.

Yes, the old stash items were saved and resend for poeple who still want to generate the shop post. If we cannot fix the server side, I will redesign the page.
This doesn't works either:
Recover 4% of Energy Shield on Kill
"
This doesn't works either:
Recover 4% of Energy Shield on Kill

Most of the missing mods should be added now.
Hey dude, just commenting to say that I use the heck out of this tool. Mostly the price stash item. Although I'm not looking for prices I'm more looking for items that stand out in the crowd, searching 400 rings and filtering for the highest price kinda gets me to where I want to be. I don't know if you take suggestions but something along the lines of the pricestashitem page except instead of displaying prices it shows which items rolled T1's for their respected ilvls. With a color grade or text like you have for pricing if color is too difficult.

@Slipperyjim8, this can be done in a much easier way when GGG would include the advanced text option for item mods into the stash item JSON.

To expand on your idea, what filter(s) would be useful?
What does the color scheme mean in your nice picture?
The filter would be what tier your looking for and the colors the representation of how many of that tier are found, so instead of entering in a numerical value all results are shown, granted you could still have a number in the filter avalible for searching. This is more of a helping to sort tool, and an extreme use case of 1000's of items, so that it is easier to locate special items that could be price checked further.

so which tier your looking for would be displayed at the top, and how many of those tiers that appear on each item would be represented with different background colors.

The only problem then comes down to different ilvls for different item types having different T1's
Which is where this problem originated for me.

I had a ring with T2, T2, T3 so I assumed it was garbage, after asking some guildmates they informed me that Tiers for Rings dont show up correctly in the advanced alt function and I actually had T1's. After using poetrade macro it confirmed the case, but I couldn't very well use poetrade macro to filter through the 1000's of rings I had collected.
Thanks for the explanation. Would it be useful to filter on a tier at a time? E.g. you can filter only tier 1 or only tier 2, etc. If you want to search both tier 1 & 2, the color scheme becomes complex.

BTW, I don't think I have the tier information with regard to item iLvl yet. Do you know where to search for it?
ivl was the wrong wording there. Different bases like rings and body armor have different T1s for life etc, but the advanced alt function doesn't sort like that, so it was displaying a lower tier result when infact the roll on a ring was T1. see http://poeaffix.net/
I see. GGG did the reverse tiering of mods for the reason I cannot understand:-)

The problem I have is that e.g. if an item ONLY has one T1 mod, it will not worth anything significant most of the time. It is usually a combination of specific multiple high-tier mods that makes an item expensive. Then, searching multiple tiers makes the color scheme you proposed complex. I am still trying to figure out how to make the tier search useful. Though, good discussion so far.
Some unique items are not on the list? Is this intended? Or are they accidental? I found a few so far missing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info