Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
I am not sure if I understand the question right. Maybe you can make a new shop for the new loot OR put them in a new tab and use price tab function?

I already made a tab for the new looted items.
I don't know how ever how to "price a tab", all i see on the page is:
"price single item"
"price shop"
"price stash"
"price all stashes"
and a couple more i don't really understand tbh :)

Am i missing something maybe..?

ps: don't worry if you don't understand everything i say, my english is self thought and far from perfect ^^

Please try to follow the 'price stash' function there. You can price all items in a single tab. Hope this helps :-)
"
Allcheats wrote:
Please add option to copy item from poe.trade to poeprices.info like CTRL+C from the game.

Very very useful and needed option.

hmm, does poe.trade provide a copy function? Can you please elaborate more on the purpose of copying item from poe.trade?
This tool is pretty useful. Have been using the website since many leagues back.
Internet service disruption. Service will be back later today. Sry about the inconvenience.
Hmm for me the prices seem to be way off. I compared 2 items to the poe.trade prices. Essence Drain skill gem and Maligaro's Lens Unique shield. Their PSC prices are couple alts for the gem and an alchemy orb for the shield but the price check tool shows 4 chance orbs for the gem and a chaos for the shield :/

E: Used the price a stash function.
Last edited by Valla01 on Jul 8, 2016, 12:52:40 PM
"
Valla01 wrote:
Hmm for me the prices seem to be way off. I compared 2 items to the poe.trade prices. Essence Drain skill gem and Maligaro's Lens Unique shield. Their PSC prices are couple alts for the gem and an alchemy orb for the shield but the price check tool shows 4 chance orbs for the gem and a chaos for the shield :/

E: Used the price a stash function.

I found out the currency rate is a bit outdated. Updated it. Hope it is better now.
Much better indeed. Thank you :)
Website logo added. Not fancy, but should be able to make it good for bookmarking:-D
Last edited by SlugPranker on Jul 12, 2016, 7:59:43 PM
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
I am not sure if I understand the question right. Maybe you can make a new shop for the new loot OR put them in a new tab and use price tab function?

I already made a tab for the new looted items.
I don't know how ever how to "price a tab", all i see on the page is:
"price single item"
"price shop"
"price stash"
"price all stashes"
and a couple more i don't really understand tbh :)

Am i missing something maybe..?

ps: don't worry if you don't understand everything i say, my english is self thought and far from perfect ^^

Please try to follow the 'price stash' function there. You can price all items in a single tab. Hope this helps :-)

pfiou finally managed to get it to work properly, thx a lot for the help! :)
IGN: Bluntexile
This is a pretty nice tool. Thanks for providing it.
Currency exchange rates vary all the time, maybe you could think about some automated system that would get the rates from poe.trade or some updated source.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info