Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Your site lacks vaal orbs in currency selection box, while stil tries to pries them as vaal. I.e. tiny text says vaal, but it actually prices them as in chromatics.
"
quoice wrote:
Your site lacks vaal orbs in currency selection box, while stil tries to pries them as vaal. I.e. tiny text says vaal, but it actually prices them as in chromatics.

Vaal Orb is added to the currency selection. Thanks for the suggestion. In the generated post, vaal orbs will be shown as 'vaal'. Hope this can be recognized. Let me know if there is any bug. Enjoy!
Added essence search function in both "price a stash" and "price all stashes" upon request. Essence was classified as currency, which is not shown in the above functions.
Utterly amazing work. Totally changed my game, thank you!
Server runs into trouble... Fixing it now!
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Server runs into trouble... Fixing it now!

Service is back now!
very nice tool, saving much time for me!
I hope it improves more in future (pricing etc.)
Love the tool... but needs an update to better support Quad Tabs... as it is, it just generates all the items far and wide on the screen over the top of the Generate Post button, etc.
"
Piros wrote:
Love the tool... but needs an update to better support Quad Tabs... as it is, it just generates all the items far and wide on the screen over the top of the Generate Post button, etc.

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't bought the new tabs yet, but I plan to do it soon over the weekend. If not this one, definitely next weekend. Hope there will be a sale going on for these tabs.
What am I doing wrong?

It's currently the 4th tab and it's not working for me:

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Breach&tabs=0&tabIndex=4

(it gives me "false" in red after I ctr-v it)

---edit----
I followed the instructions at the website and it worked, nevermind, thank you for the great tool.
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Dec 15, 2016, 4:05:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info