Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

06/03/2016: updated to prophecy leagues

Also fixed a bug when using SESSIONID due to ggg website change, which affects function of price all stashes and update forum.
Support prophecy search now.
hello,

program doesn't work anymore for me, yesterday same i thought i'd wait a bit and see but it's still same.

problem: price a shop
i get the message: "No item in this shop? or something is wrong... pls report to me on GGG forum with the shop id."

shop name: Blunt's Shop
shop nr: 1665858

thx in advance.
IGN: Bluntexile
Last edited by Bluntexile on Jun 22, 2016, 10:27:55 AM
"
Bluntexile wrote:
hello,

program doesn't work anymore for me, yesterday same i thought i'd wait a bit and see but it's still same.

problem: price a shop
i get the message: "No item in this shop? or something is wrong... pls report to me on GGG forum with the shop id."

shop name: Blunt's Shop
shop nr: 1665858

thx in advance.

Thanks for stating the problem clearly! I have tried to price the shop # 1665858, and it worked for me. See this link for the picture of the first 3 priced gems.

Since there are so many items, it did take me around 20 min (not exact) to finish, but all items are there in the returned page.

Make sure that you only put the shop id/number (the integer) in the input. I also tried the default value 736605 there, and it worked. Hope this will work. Just feel free to let me know if it still won't work for you.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Jun 23, 2016, 10:09:55 PM
hello it seems to work fine again, not sure what changed tho, thx for your time! :)

maybe you can help me out with something i haven't figured out yet :)

I made tabs with all different prices + one tab for all diff places, like it's supposed to i think :)
But what sort of tab or anything else should i make to place the new items in i loot..?
As of now i made a tab and put in buyout price of 1000ex :D
Why so much..? so all the new items of that tab are shown all together at the bottom when i do "price shop", otherwise they're all scattered between the already priced items.

Is this how i should do it, or am i missing something..? :)
Last edited by Bluntexile on Jun 25, 2016, 5:37:02 PM
Thanks for this. Have you thought about making a logo? It would make it easier to find on my bookmark toolbar.
"
Bluntexile wrote:
hello it seems to work fine again, not sure what changed tho, thx for your time! :)

maybe you can help me out with something i haven't figured out yet :)

I made tabs with all different prices + one tab for all diff places, like it's supposed to i think :)
But what sort of tab or anything else should i make to place the new items in i loot..?
As of now i made a tab and put in buyout price of 1000ex :D
Why so much..? so all the new items of that tab are shown all together at the bottom when i do "price shop", otherwise they're all scattered between the already priced items.

Is this how i should do it, or am i missing something..? :)

Glad it works again. I am not sure if I understand the question right. Maybe you can make a new shop for the new loot OR put them in a new tab and use price tab function?
"
srt746 wrote:
Thanks for this. Have you thought about making a logo? It would make it easier to find on my bookmark toolbar.

Good point! I am not familiar with any graphics design, though. This might take me some time.
"
I am not sure if I understand the question right. Maybe you can make a new shop for the new loot OR put them in a new tab and use price tab function?

I already made a tab for the new looted items.
I don't know how ever how to "price a tab", all i see on the page is:
"price single item"
"price shop"
"price stash"
"price all stashes"
and a couple more i don't really understand tbh :)

Am i missing something maybe..?

ps: don't worry if you don't understand everything i say, my english is self thought and far from perfect ^^
Please add option to copy item from poe.trade to poeprices.info like CTRL+C from the game.

Very very useful and needed option.
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info