Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

I am happy the leagues are ending and had a lot of fun in both! My only complaint is how ridiculous it is to achieve the 8th (id all these items) challenge. Without some crap site like jsp or no life trading 23 hours a day it seems kinda impossible. Why make the other 7 fun and grind/skill based, but make one pure currency based? Encouraging RMT?
finally the new league will start, I was tired of trying to sell items and can not because most people are expecting new league, thank ggg I am happy to hear this news today.
Im kinda not shure about one month leageus too.. If those rewards will be not enough, i will stay in hardcore league until Act 4
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
t_golgari wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
Well damn, that seems pointless. I guess the next league is taking longer than expected, eh?

????

They said it will be April till expansion.

The 1-month starts at march 22. 30 days later is April 21. Have you ever thought about the fact that May 1 is a free day in most countries of the world, and a long weekend this year? So THREE days to start a new league, and a new expansion. Sounds very good to me. And just one day delay is fine for me!

I prefer May 1 too. ;)

thx for new content!!!

Good job on the iWatch.
Saved
Thanks as always for the update Chris; looking forward to Act 4 and the new Supporter Packs. Meanwhile, I have a few neglected characters in Standard to keep me busy. Keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
jeż wrote:
If I will not find smuggler in this week I'm going to commit suicide.

Best of luck man.. the spirits challenge was awfully annoying lol. I don't even like to play SC, but I spent most of my time searching for that smuggler :P
IGN: TitanVaolox

Can we please have a expansion that isn't in the middle of the night for us Europeans?
I really hope that there will be some sort of incentive to keep playing temp leagues in the future (besides the 1st lvl 100 and the 8 challenges).. Even if they did something like Blizzard did with D3 and Greater Rifts (which are from innovative), will give us some type of leaderboard where players can track progress and try to reach higher and higher..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Don`t mind that its ending now but i calculated that i need 91exalted to get the 8th challenge.

It seems you just can get the 8th challenge without goodwill from guild members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info