Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

GGG once again afraid to test wacky stuff, like 1 month (or even 1 week) turbo exiles everywhere. Or 1 week BLAMT. Or 1 week 500% orb drop rate + 500% XP gain softcore.... Everything parented to void, so that the poor poor economey wouldnt suffer.

:(
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'm so happy to reach lvl 5 challenge.
Dat elusive Strongbox of Unity tho ;)
Making room for totem.
Life's a Game
What are you people whining about? It's not the Bloodlines which is annoying but you are annoying, at least to me and I am sure many people will agree with me that Bloodlines is a great league, it was a nice challenge, you have to always make sure what magic pack you are hitting, so you can kite and not rip. You guys just act like spoiled brats. The game is supposed to be challenging like that so you use different tactic and move around more. If P link pisses you off it doesn't mean that the league sucks, get over it. You guys crying like a sissy baby, you make me sick.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo after torment and bloodlines we get another month of torment and bloodlines , act 4 better be good.
damn 1 month to long to no life sad day

would be much nicer to have 4 differnt 1 week races first 3-4 days of a league are the best times
Last edited by Sojs on Mar 10, 2015, 9:33:29 AM
Ever wondered why it's called torment league?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_k-oyHwKQs
Last edited by MauranKilom on Mar 10, 2015, 9:32:36 AM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
What are you people whining about? It's not the Bloodlines which is annoying but you are annoying, at least to me and I am sure many people will agree with me that Bloodlines is a great league, it was a nice challenge, you have to always make sure what magic pack you are hitting, so you can kite and not rip. You guys just act like spoiled brats. The game is supposed to be challenging like that so you use different tactic and move around more. If P link pisses you off it doesn't mean that the league sucks, get over it. You guys crying like a sissy baby, you make me sick.

Damn right, the game is free, all the expansions are free and still people bitch and moan about the free stuff they get. I think these people have a superiority complex for something.
And at 4 challanges i need one thing to find/kill..
Glad to see the league end. It's getting tougher and tougher each day to log in to see 3-4 people out of 100+ in the guild actually be on. I think the timing is good. I think having 2 races, of 2 weeks each may yield some better results than a 1 month race, but who am I. Having your obligatory 2 week Torment/Bloodlines combo but in the second 2 week span, do something creative.

All Blue and Rare packs are Beyond Mobs with Bloodlines mods anyone?
"
Alea wrote:
Would have prefered 1 more month of torment/bloodline, pretty disgusted because i started a new character.
Your guys may add some ladder reset or whatever, those 3 months (+2 weeks) leagues are too short :E

First people cry about leagues too long, then others cry about leagues too short. Should GGG just make 2 3 month leagues and 2 6 month leagues so everyone is happy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info