Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

First of all, thank you for the update Chris.

I have to ask you, why you close down current leagues, where a lot of people still play and try to finish challenges, just to open up the exact same ones again for one month. Is it to revive some of the players lust for loot and special uniques? I mean its quite a downer for players enjoying their chars atm. I wont brag about act 4 isn't released in two weeks, because i'm so excited for it, i want you guys to take all time in the world for finishing, but my concern goes towards players taking a month break from playing, because of being annoyed from never-ceasing repition.

Except for this, i'm very happy with the game and looking forward to your plans for the future! :-)
too bad i started the game just 2 weeks ago :(
"
Verthurnax wrote:
too bad i started the game just 2 weeks ago :(

that's not bad at all. you can practise a little, then do the 1-month race! After that you can start in a fresh temp league!

No need for wealth in permanent league buddy (they should be wiped anyways)
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
At least the Totem Pole hideout decoration is almost done, that's ...good. The challenge leagues are ending in 2 weeks? I thought they would last longer than the usual 4 month leagues (as GGG said), I am confused. You can't finish challenges like you always could in the following 1 month (unnecessary long for a new start with boring league mods) leagues...BS!

Just my opinion but GGG had a lot of stupid decisions lately...
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Last edited by kcstar on Mar 10, 2015, 5:19:10 AM
Will you apply the same rules on hideouts and masters and bring to the HC/Softcore the highest level masters from leagues ?
YES! Yay, hooray and a thousand times thank you! =) =) =)
Well, I got my 6 challenge quota, so I'm ready for the league to end. Can't get the other 2 on my own really, unless I have a lot more time. Hopefully next time I make a better start tho. Starting a melee Duelist with IIR wasn't a good idea. I'll just stick with my trusty Incinerate/Tornado Shot builds next time (Crosses fingers that the builds won't be destroyed next league)
"
Yuuhi_X wrote:
I'll just stick with my trusty Incinerate/Tornado Shot builds next time (Crosses fingers that the builds won't be destroyed next league)

new leagues are usually used for trying out things and changes.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
If I will not find smuggler in this week I'm going to commit suicide.
Aye Aye Captain!
;( i wanted a 1 week instead, or maybe 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info