Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

Good decision GGG. I'm looking forward to play the one-month leagues! :D
Yay!!! Only 2 weeks to find those damned Spirits (83 lvl and still missing 6...).
:(
"
two of the most boring leagues combined wont make any of them more interesting, sorry.

Haven't played torment but bloodlines is the most boring/annoying league ever.
First we had the order of the frozen that was never even properly tested to begin with killing 50% of the server.
Then it got nerfed from one-shotting you offscreen to doing no damage at all. Then the other mods like necrovigil and phylacteral link are the most annoying thing i've seen in this game and i'm sure many people skipped those packs. Other than that there is nothing challenging in this league.

Invasion was the beast league i've played in.
Like a box of chocolates, you never knew what you're gonna get with every zone and it kept people on their toes. The bosses were memorable and unique and you had to learn what they do the hard way, with a few reeps.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Yuuhi_X wrote:
I'll just stick with my trusty Incinerate/Tornado Shot builds next time (Crosses fingers that the builds won't be destroyed next league)

new leagues are usually used for trying out things and changes.

For me, it's about completing the challenges. It doesn't matter to me where I try out new builds. I can do that pretty much anywhere. But my main focus in the challenge leagues is getting at least 6 challenges. As a solo player, I'll have most of my time spent with just that already. I'll worry about making/trying completely new builds after that, if I have time to spare.
Well, that's very disappointing for me. I hoped this current league runs a little longer (some Tormented Ghosts are just too rare btw, still missing one ROFL (3 chars to 87-88 and 1 close to 80)) and after that there'll be Act 4 straight away. Now we know for sure that Act 4 is earlierst in a little less than 2 months and I just agree that Torment + Bloodlines is a horribly boring combination.

Bloodlines mods aren't very challenging but destroy the game flow as others have already mentioned and as such I agree it's the worst league ever. Torment was mostly nothing, the ghosts often or are in a spot where no monsters are and so you kill them for 1-2 rares.

I'm not sure if I'll play the 1 month league (most likely not), I think I prefer the idea of a league filled with a lot of Exiles, which increases both the difficulty a lot of and the drops as well. Wouldn't be innovative but at least 10 times more fun.
Last edited by TheError on Mar 10, 2015, 7:31:50 AM
why not CUTTHROAT or BLAMT+endless ledge?
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 10, 2015, 7:39:22 AM
Will the Torment and Bloodlines League specific unique items drop in the one month event?

Has there been any confirmation, or GGG response to this? My assumption is yes, but a concrete answer would help.
meh, and another One-Month Torment/Bloodlines League Event.
resetting the economy without any benefit. not cool.

see you in act4 o/
Looks like Act IV is coming in May, but it is not a smart idea to release big add-on in the same month as W3. I was hoping to play it before May.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info