[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

hello,

The level 20 increased duration will work, because the Cwdt level penalty only affects active gems.Same with my helm link life leech isn't cast when cwdt procs.
I hope this info helped

sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 4, 2015, 10:43:05 AM
Atm im running this as lvl 63 with a 5l chest.

Blood magic- Fortify- Multistrike- Added fire dmg- Ground slam

Can you give me some tips on those link gems what to switch etc, Cause i do like fortfiy in hardcore league atleast so much help.
hello Devasth, First of all thanks for running my build.

I just checked your gear/gem setup and i suggest this combo for hc.

5link chest faster attacks-added fire damage-blood magic-Fortify-Ground slam

I would skip leap slam in hardcore to dangerous a good combo to get endurance charges up is this.

3 links Vengeance-endurance charge on melee stun- stun.this setup means if you get hit you got 40% chances 20/20 gem to get endurance charge up.endurance charges are really important to get them up.

Your helm setup

switch enduring cry with immortal call , In the awakening CWDT doesn't work anymore with enduring cry.

your gloves setup

switch blood rage with iron will, blood rage soaks hp when active so its to dangerous to link it with CWDT.

i hope this info helped,gl and dont die :)

sham

flasks added
why u dont use marohi erqi ?
Hi,

in my opinion, best thing with this build is 7+ strikes per sec, you just can't do that with marohi.

I used it and its only good thing is that it have lvl 15 AoE.

I have one question, i have this 2h mace

http://prntscr.com/821zr0

I paid a lot for it few months back (7 ex), but now i would like to add conc. effect to build up DPS.

Is it worth it to spend 1500 fus (25-30 ex) to 6l it or just buy sth else with 6l?

On poe.trade better maces are 40ex+, and that is sth i just can't afford.

On the other hand, you can buy 6l marohi easily for 15 ex, would that be a good choice?

Ty.

Last edited by memberx on Aug 7, 2015, 4:58:13 PM
mistake
Last edited by memberx on Aug 7, 2015, 4:54:33 PM
hello,

I never used a Marohi erqi,

For a couple of reasons

-too low dps
-not fast enough
-I never had a problem with the area of effect in my build
-The clear speed with gs is way to slow.
-marohi is a good starting weapon, but for endgame maps/bosses i will never use it.

To answer you maul question, if i'm not mistaken your weapon is 514.8 dps

238+482*1.43/2 is 514.8 Dps

I checked poe.trade too and indeed they are asking 40ex or more. What i would do is like this; try to negotiate with the sellers and try to get it for 20/25 ex max.
If that doesn't work, just try to farm more currency and do the 6 link master mod on your mace. I'm using a mace with almost the same physical dps as yours and i did all the end maps and atziri. I would never buy the marohi 6l, its a waste of currency.

sham

ps
There's on more trick just try to get 6l chest for 5-10ex .

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 7, 2015, 8:27:38 PM
So here i'am again.

I've increased my lvl to 80 in Tempest league now and found lots of upgrades my current build with my gem setup works just fine.

What would you say if u can take a look at my gear that would be my next upgrade.
Chhers thanks :)
hello, Devasth

I just checked your gear and i must say its not bad, on first sight i didn't saw really low gear.So the pieces I would change.

I would go first of all for a new mace its atm 444 dps.You are now on a level you need to get into the higher maps.so more dps going to help you allot.Try to get +500 mace.

For you other gear, I got a system that looks like this from the most important stat to less
important

1.get resistances capped fire/cold/light

2.HP,armor,life leech

3.Attack speed, add phys damage

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 8, 2015, 6:41:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info