[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

I'm thinking about saving for an intuitive leap jewel. have you test it? i feel there is some place where it can be very nice like the one near the "martial experience" cluster it is basicly a free 50% damage boost or near berserking for saving 3pts or some near the armor/endu charge cluster.

If someone have one and test it out need some feedback because they turn around 12ex so i want to be sure ^^

Fly safe
Hello

I was thinking to use it to, but atm the price is to high for me,so i'm waiting. Theres a lot of good stuff you can do with it. If i acquire on i will let you know how it works.

sham
Guys, probably some of you already made a comparison of Marohi Erqi with 250% phys dmg to any other 2H 500-550+ PDPS weapon. So the question is there any point of using such perfect marohi instead of really good 500-550 PDPS mace/stave?
I think you can't compare marohi with other maces. It's just too slow in my opinion.
I test one and i go to 26k from 56k dps Maorhi is realy slow it can be good if 6L and you don't have 6L but in other case 500+ Mace is way better.
Hi, thanks for your build.

Any point to using this?

IGN: Thyranno
don't think so

i found only one build using that ring (Three Dragons arc witch)

there are many better rings to use ;)
What is your DPS of ground slam?
57k dps

sham
I have a question sham, I found a 500dps mace lately which has already 5 affixes; but when I checked master mod, I found out I can still add one more elemental damage on it but I bailed out and chose blood magic mod instead; it was nice because I can use the free slot for another gem, making my weapon function like a 6-Link. But lately, I've been wondering if It would be better to choose an elemental damage mod instead of blood magic, but I'm afraid to experiment since it costs 2 divines to bring it back to blood magic mod again in case the experiment turned out bad because in the new league I don't have a lot of currency yet.

What do you think?
Last edited by sleeplessrevolution on Sep 30, 2015, 2:53:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info