[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

Thanks man preciate ur time looking on it. but my mace is on about 480dps and its
very expensive to get on with over 500dps.

Im trying to get one atm. and shall look into other pieces ! thanks man
np m8 have fun
Hi

Thanks for this realy good guide it's been awhile that I wanted to go back to GS but believe i don't know why it was not fit for endgame and damn i'm wrong ^^

I use your guide with my second maraudeur and it's damn powerfull even at lvl 70 the clearspeed is so unsane.

I've got a question i know that you are all out for dps but is there a reason for not linking your leap slam to a fortify gem? you realy want to dps even with leap? fortify with leap is a free defense layer easy to keep on.

Fly safe
hello, Tagmatar

Thanks for using my build and the positive reaction.

You're absolutely right about the fortify link to leap slam. When i made this guide i didn't do enough research on this gem, thats why i don't use it in this guide. For my new build; The Build Of Ice And Fire, 2h Mace Marauder, i used it from the start.

I will update the gem link selection in this tread.

Thanks for the info and happy ground smashing

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 9, 2015, 8:12:48 PM
Hi again

I was considering three option for aura setup an need some feedback:

- Keep the classic setup hatred/herald+Elemprolif+BD

- Put enlighten + Arctic armor for tankiness

- Put enlighten + Herald of ice/thunder (the dps bonus is very low :/ )

Have you test those combination? is the fire prolif better than an other herald?

I'm gona test arctic for a safer leveling the clear speed is already yolo xD

ps: Is the devoto helm is a good option?

ps: I just buy a 532 pdps mace and i check the price of higher mace like 600+ the price is outrageous ^^' gona need to farm/sell a lot!!

Fly safe ;)
Hello m8

First off all i would never take herald of ice/lightning, because they just add elemental damage and this is a physical build.So the dps you get from it is way to low to use it.

Herald of ash and hatred take 36% and 15% of you phys damage as extra cold and fire damage.

if you want some more defence, I think there are a couple of options you can use.

-A Golem gem in your head and replace blood rage works really well, the golem works a little like the decoy totem.

-Like you said you can use arctic armor, the normal setup hatred 50%-Arctic armor 25%-Hoa 25.
thats just 100 reserved mana and it will work.

Now its time to calculate a little.

level 4 enlighten is 88% Mana multitplier

hatred 50%*88% = 44 mana reserved
hoa 25%*88% = 22 mana reserved
Arctic Ar 25%*88% = 22 mana reserved

So the total is 88 % mana reserved

Now We add ele profli and burning damage, the good thing is they only apply to Hoa and not to the other auras.

Hoa+increased burning damage 120%*25%/100 = 30 mana reserved
Hoa+inc burn+ ele proli 140%*30%/100 = 42% mana reserved you need for Hoa

so lets use the 3 auras 50+25+42 =117% +lev 4 enlighten is 117%*88*/100= 102,96 so this setup never will work or you need to get reserved notes in the tree.

the setup with only increased burning damage will work

50+25+30 =105*88%/100= 92.4% mana reserved

So what you can do is this 4link Hoa+arctic+burning+lev 2 enlighten and hatred some were else.

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 11, 2015, 9:01:01 AM
To answer your question about the devotion helm, its not a good option for this build.

This build is already a dps build based on hp/life regen to stay alive.The problem with the devo helm is it don't have hp and not allot of armor eater.This helm is more suitable for a more defensive build to get that extra dps in.

Your mace is really good, with that mace you will do all end maps+atziri normal.I did it with a mace in that level to.If i was you try to aim for your next mace to the mirrored on.I'm doing it atm to, at the end you will be really happy and you beated the game :).

sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 11, 2015, 9:10:56 AM
Thanks for the answer after test the aoe+prolif setup is the best yes. Arctic armor give not enought tankyness dps is more important ^^

For now let's save currency massivly =)

FLy safe
sham another question, what is the best order to kill the atziri trio? probably i need a better gear but i like to know which is the best to kill first or last.

regards
hello m8

I made a couple of days ago 3 movies about Atziri dungeon

Path Of Exile,The Build Of Ice And Fire 2h Mace Mar, Atziri Guide, Preparation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yux9p1y_LSo

Path Of Exile,The Build Of Ice And Fire 2h Mace Mar, Atziri Guide, Mini Bosses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lozF8dbat4w

Path Of Exile,The Build Of Ice And Fire 2h Mace Mar, Atziri Guide, Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MYhzmQDD4U

Its an other build, but tactics are explained in it to.

Quick answer Lady-cylone-Duel strike hybrid guy

sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 13, 2015, 4:36:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info