[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

heya m8,

I like my ms for the speed its just a personal thing.
But indeed what you are saying is true and I'm going to test it with some other gems.
Because my middle name is damage.I'm thinking about the Fortify gem that is maybe a good
replacement.

Thanks for the good idee

sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Jul 16, 2015, 5:14:57 PM
Giving this a try thanks
So can you tell me what you think of my version of this build?
I am aiming for a slightly less dps more tanky version.
What would you change and why?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecFLQU8B3UMXw3NEuEUIBRNGJEaOBo-G_ocpxzOITQhVSFgJd8nCykuKaUrUC3SNug7Oz38QKBBP0a3R35IeFBHUeZTpVWpVw1XVFhjWfNeE18_YJFhUmVNZ1hoZWoBbpdyqXTtdPF2rHdTeu98uHzZffWCB4O2hNmE74ZghtGHKYdqirOQVZBskc6S0JOolmyXtJ7Fns2fPp_LouqkGacwqSeplKyqr6e0L7Ysu-28n702vqfApsRYxPbFU8auxtjPftIh02_cMtw95FHkreoY7w7vTvGs8i_yQfKc8932SPcy97746_xL_lQ=

Link for the main attack would be something like Ground Smash + Enhanced Physical Dmg + End Charge on Stun + Blood Magic + Additional Fire + either attack speed, concentrated aoe, or Fortify

The idea here is to start a fight with using a shout, maybe rallying cry or abyssal for trash start with a reckless strike for fortify buff, then ground smash.
With a base physical damage reduction of 60% and 2 Kaom's rings I can have a total of 8 Endurance Charges. That would put me to 92% DR plus the 4% addition passive puts me at 96%. That's before the 20% reduced damage from the fortify buff. Pretty tanky for a 2hander eh?

8 endurance charges also puts me at 1.6% life regen and +32 to all resists.

Please give some good advice here.
I've been running a ground slam build as well and here's my quesstion to you. Why would you use leap slam? With ground slam you generally want to be behind the mob pack not among it. With the stun provided bu ground slam most mob packs won't even reach you. So why would you jump into them with leap slam?
hello,you lose why to much damage if you link Endurance Charge on Melee Stun with ground slam.
for me its 15k less damage on my ground slam.

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Jul 19, 2015, 3:50:57 AM
What do you think about Celestial punishment (+25% dmg against ingited,shocked and frozen; +5 % to apply status). This modifier will be multiplicative,not additive.

This will cost 4 skill points and grant you 10 int and 14% elem damage.
However if you spend 2 more skill you can get to jewel node and 10 more int.

So all in all for 6 skill points you get decent buff 20 int and jewel node.
You can abandon 30 int, 10 str and jewel node + either wrecking ball or executioner later on.

On top of that, if you sacrifice Combat stamina, 16% phys dmage at start of mara area, you will get 44% weapon elem damage (Hatred and HoA will get even sronger) , more chance to freeze, shock and freeze (10% total now) and 40% elem damage.
The last part seems to be useless... but if you will use iron will instead of blood rage on molten shell - more damage and life leech.

Imo, blood rage you can cast manually, cwdt can make it bad side even worse, when you are forced to run while proc happened.

Here my final result

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwB5wSzBS0HdQmWFCAUTRiRGjghNCFVJyAnLyz7LlMyCTKJNI41kjboOQ462Ds7PAU9_ECgQT9HflBHUeZX4lhjWK9Z814TXz9gkWVNZlRnWGjya9lsRm87cYVyD3Jscql07Xasd1N343fleA15aHrvfNmCm4TZhO-FUoY7hmCHaooikFWQbJRvl3mexZ_LogCnMKknqW6plKyqrY2vbLFCtC-18ryfvTa-p8AawGbApsEExFjG2M9-02_Yvdlh2sHcPeFz5FHkreoY6wntIO8O73zwH_MR9kj3MvxL_o8=
hello Dyvz

Thanks for the nice build you showed me.very good thinking and your build is xp farming allot better then mine.

Atm i'm testing some stuff with herald of ash,i want to make some 5 link with it.So your info about ele damage was really interesting.

My 5link is enhance- Herald of Ash - Increased Burning Damage -Elemental Proliferation-last slot i'm testing empower/Concentrated Effect/Increased Area of Effect

for my leap i went to 4 link
leap-Fortify-Endurance Charge on Melee Stun-blood magic
and the 4 fortify notes in tree.The fortify buff is very good.

Tree looks like this

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwB5wSzBS0FPAd1CZYLYQxfFCAUTRiRGjgaPhynIVUnICz7Mgk0jjWSNug5Djs7PAU8LT38QKBGt0d-SHhQR1HmU6VXDVhjWK9Z814TXz9gkWFSZU1nWGjya9lsRm87cmxyqXasd1N343gNeu982YIHg1-E2YVShjuGYIdqiiKQVZBsl3mexZ7Nn8uiAKcwqSepbqmUrKqtja9stfK8n702vqfAGsBmwKbEFcRYxPbFU8auxtjPftIh02_Yvdlh3DLcPeRR5K3qGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yL_JB9kj3MvxL

for you build i like the jewel at top.I still got enough int without the 30 int so i got 1 extra point to spend.

combat stamina is going to be hard to skip for me.i was doing a level 78 map yesterday and its saved me a couple of times the life regen.

celestial punishment and the ele notes i'm going to test to.My only concern is can i do atziri with that amount of aoe .

I keep you updated thanks again and happy ground smashing.

sham

I'm using Vengeance (with quality it will go from 30 to 40% chance to strike back when you are hit) with endurance charge on melee stun, depend on your damage you can use stun support gem.

It works pretty good (but i m still leveling), feels same like endurance charge with cwdt!

As for combat stamina, i m leaning towards extra endurance charge (jut below barbarism), there you can get 0,2% life regen per end charge... if you get 1 more from bandits on merciless - thats will be five.

Sooo... 2 extra endur charge/HP regen/passive way to get end charges might be interesting choice.

At least im going that way:)
-*-
sham one question, why do you link life leech with blood rage and molten shell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info