LvL 99 98% HC RIP client crash palace

If the "CZ" in your account name means what I think it means, then :

"Prijmi mou uprimnou soustrast, krajane."

In any case - you take it like a man, I really admire that. I know I would not.
"
aldorus wrote:

Leveling to 100 in HC only to prove to others that he's not a scrub is really terrible and sad. It's not beeing 'a man'.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:

Leveling to 100 in HC only to prove to others that he's not a scrub is really terrible and sad. It's not beeing 'a man'.

Telling someone on gaming forum they are sad for playing game is beyond ret... Silly at best.
My condolences for the RIP. However, you have my respect for the way you approached the situation, which is to say very mature.

Well done. Getting a char to lvl 90, let alone almost lvl 100 in HC is more than the vast majority of poe players can ever claim to have done :)
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Malone wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:

Gotta disagree. Being petty and competitive is a big part of what makes the world go 'round. A mature individual might be man enough to acknowledge his own true nature such as the distinguished gentlemen who started this thread has done ,rather than trying to dishonestly deny it.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 3, 2015, 7:19:02 AM
That seriously sux. As others have said; you got lvl 100 HC in my book too. Chin up :)
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
Ganrid wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

Telling someone on gaming forum they are sad for playing game is beyond ret... Silly at best.

Lol ^^
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Shit, dude.

That would even suck in Standard.

Never mind HC. Sorry Akamu, see you in A4.

Chin up.

Edit: To the post Nub replied to above.

Akamu, they are the scrubs that get carried to high levels or that never actually get high levels in HC. I have 0 death SSF characters in standard higher than many of those guys ever get, carried and shop fitted.

You never hear the stuff you say about (not seriously) from the true good HC players, you know the guys I mean, nice guys, good players, above the pathetic elitism, because they don't need it. And really, you should have just ignored them, or conversely, if someone feels they need to try to claim man points in a vidya game, hell, let the poor fuckers have them. :)

Thank you, yeah, you are one of those I really respect, appeciate you posting here too ;-)

"
aldorus wrote:
If the "CZ" in your account name means what I think it means, then :

"Prijmi mou uprimnou soustrast, krajane."

Ano, jsem čech, díky :) - (CZ means Czech)

Btw. I haven´t seen that many positive posts in one thread for a very very long time, this really means alot to me thanks to everyone here :-)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 3, 2015, 7:53:12 AM
^i blame the lack of irrational blaming and flaming in the original post.

=-)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Sorry for your RIP man. Don't know much Czech but, lets make a pivo party! :)
Europe Community get together for a huge beerfest :D
Last edited by domokunsan on Mar 3, 2015, 9:23:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info