LvL 99 98% HC RIP client crash palace

Thanks everyone =)

"
adrinatoren wrote:
Grats.

Good to see that the belt and ring I sold didn't end up in SC :P

Thanks, yeah me too, will use ring on next char aswell =)

"
fejk wrote:
Gratz and GL on next one, but you`re still horrible person.

I know.. :(, thank you, appreciate to hear "Gratz" from you ;)

"
Varkorium wrote:

Nice one! great timing too, I think they want to make it harder after the Awakening... so now you have a new challenge? level 100 HC ~ post Act 4 :D

Thanks, I´m prety sure it will be harder that´s why I choosed flameblast and took 1 week off to get it done before 2.0 is out, anyways will try to hit lvl 100 Witch post act 4 ;)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Jul 4, 2015, 4:43:55 AM
"

Thanks, I´m prety sure it will be harder that´s why I choosed flameblast and took 1 week off to get it done before 2.0 is out, anyways will try to hit lvl 100 Witch post act 4 ;)

Best of luck Akamu! It should be really enjoyable to go for 100 after Act 4 hits, with the new maps, new weapons, lockstep etc. I have always considered trying it myself.. maybe after the challenge leagues I will carry on on perm HC and try and join you in that 100 club :P
Last edited by Varkorium on Jul 4, 2015, 6:06:46 AM
"
Varkorium wrote:
"

Best of luck Akamu! It should be really enjoyable to go for 100 after Act 4 hits, with the new maps, new weapons, lockstep etc. I have always considered trying it myself.. maybe after the challenge leagues I will carry on on perm HC and try and join you in that 100 club :P

Thanks, anyways I don´t think I will ever use lockstep. 1. I don´t have problems with desync, I don´t even remember if I ever died to desync. 2. It´s really hard to find people on normal HC and most of people I play with are playing on US gateway so +-200 ping. :) (I play on EU)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Jul 4, 2015, 6:35:09 AM
Ah yeah, if you play with your friends it would suck to be on a different league all the time. I myself play solo, because I am an unsociable bastard and a control freak :P

Maybe I can make level 100 a long term project, and play the character between challenge leagues.
"
Varkorium wrote:
Ah yeah, if you play with your friends it would suck to be on a different league all the time. I myself play solo, because I am an unsociable bastard and a control freak :P

Maybe I can make level 100 a long term project, and play the character between challenge leagues.

I´d love to solo but my internet.. flat lining every few hours. In last 1.5 year I only died to non-DC/crash three times if I remember correctly. Once I read chat and did not pay attention, Once did not clear curse with flask and Once warped into room of shield chargers with extra dmg aura in rush to finish lvl. All other deaths were crash all flat line > dc > standard .. That´s why I prefer duo/trio lower chance of dying unless it´s boss room.
Well, atleast you did beat Akira´s lvl 99 something something death.

And that´s always something!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
Well, atleast you did beat Akira´s lvl 99 something something death.

And that´s always something!

haha, yeah, anyways there´s already few people who did beat it, not just me ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info