LvL 99 98% HC RIP client crash palace

"
Varkorium wrote:
"
tbh I wanted to play SC since you do not need to focus that much, you can try more "yolo" builds etc.. only reason I wanted to hit 100 on HC was because of those players on HC who call SC players scrubs etc... imagine if someone call me scrub for playing SC and I can simply answer him, yeah I play SC but I got 100 on HC too :D

Don't worry yourself with what others think. I play both HC and non HC leagues and personally see no difficulty difference in either of them. Sure if you die on HC you have to re roll, but at the same time players just log out to cheat anyway. I can guarantee that for every player on HC, there is a player of equal "skill" playing on standard. :)

Yeah, I feel it same :) I think I will just wait for 1.4 take break till then and then try out SC league.

"
Boem wrote:
I commend you, both on your efforts and on your lack of rage in this thread.

Stay classy good sir, i am sure the ride itself was fun, else i would question the high lvl :D.

Your personal character is over lvl 100 judging from this thread, so all is well.

Peace,

-Boem-

Heh, Thanks ^^ yeah as I said I did expect it cause all of bad luck I have :D based on
About 6 k hours played and yeah I play do not afk much except stuff like lunch, toilet etc.. (even trading is very rare)
Record no 5L about 640 fuses - Shav´s on standart
Record no 4L 128 fuses (those were boots back in OB when before chance was increased by something like 250% but still pretty bad lucky)
Record no 6s 2500+ jews - it was lioneye´s glare back in Anarchy league
do not count chroms but for example 3400+ chroms no R G G G B B on shav´s :D
I´m also known of many friends for probably worst map RNG ever :D
Only dropped item worth 20+ ex Once it was mjolner right after I started HC and went just to test something on STD
Only 6Linked item once since I 5Led something on 6s 100s of times haha
etc.. :)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 2, 2015, 11:42:10 AM
OMG AKAMU NO

Should have stuck with ledge eh?

IM SO SORRY MAN
Last edited by CabooseDog on Mar 2, 2015, 11:44:44 AM
"
CabooseDog wrote:
OMG AKAMU NO

Should have stuck with ledge eh?

IM SO SORRY MAN

Yeah lvl 99 I´ve probably ran about
1200 ledge runs which is about 15%
20 78s which is like 5%
40 77s which is like 7%
50 76s which is like 8%
0 75s
0 74s
rest of exp on 66-73s just maps I enjoyed like draid lake, troipical, mountain ledge, reef, promenade, underground sea, strand, canyon etc..

Just ran 77s and 78s today cause I wanted it to be done haha
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 2, 2015, 11:49:22 AM
Will you get the character to lvl 100 anyways?

Or will you let it forever stand as the monument of your failure?
"
Idioticus wrote:

not sure yet I gave away almost all std stuff to friends, do not have even 1 ex eqv left in currecy and 0 maps :)
I cant link it from forum but Im linking

Dead Bird on a Stick hideout decoration now :/

RIP, sad day
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
"
Idioticus wrote:

not sure yet I gave away almost all std stuff to friends, do not have even 1 ex eqv left in currecy and 0 maps :)

If you want to finish up your level 100 on standard, I will gladly donate an aegis shield for you to sell. I have no use for it anyway. Let me know and I can log to give it to you :)
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
"
Idioticus wrote:

If you want to finish up your level 100 on standard, I will gladly donate an aegis shield for you to sell. I have no use for it anyway. Let me know and I can log to give it to you :)

It´s fine, appeciate your offer, I got some gear on my ripped chars but do not really feel to trade if you get me :)
Just wait for league's end and rip some stuff to standard :) easy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Just wait for league's end and rip some stuff to standard :) easy.

Peace,

-Boem-

I was not ritch, I have maybe 5 ex on HC and 0 77+ maps left. Not worth ripping :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info