LvL 99 98% HC RIP client crash palace

Here's an electronic hug just for you! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Salt levels are really low in this thread.
I sense a disturbance in the Wraeclast.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
rockmassif wrote:

Arghhh, desync. Arghhhh, GGG fix ur client and enginge. Arghhh, RMT! Arghhhh, Path of Health nodes (???)! Uga-buga, trade-core! Uga-buga, Alt+F4!

Fixed. Just for you!

On-topic: This sounds almost like an nightmare D-:. Streaming is a good way to gather some good "permanent" material of such stuff happening. BTW, are you using 32 or 64 bit?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
rockmassif wrote:

Arghhh, desync. Arghhhh, GGG fix ur client and enginge. Arghhh, RMT! Arghhhh, Path of Health nodes (???)! Uga-buga, trade-core! Uga-buga, Alt+F4!

Fixed. Just for you!

On-topic: This sounds almost like an nightmare D-:. Streaming is a good way to gather some good "permanent" material of such stuff happening. BTW, are you using 32 or 64 bit?

I usually stream but my procesor is not the best so it is overheating during stream and i sometimes get bsod. So i did not stream not to die hahahah

Edit. Sry writting from phone so i will not answer much till i get home, cause it is pain to write on phone :-p
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 3, 2015, 2:10:01 AM
"
only reason I wanted to hit 100 on HC was because of those players on HC who call SC players scrubs etc.

lol, that's ridiculous
IGN TylordRampage
"

tbh I wanted to play SC since you do not need to focus that much, you can try more "yolo" builds etc.. only reason I wanted to hit 100 on HC was because of those players on HC who call SC players scrubs etc... imagine if someone call me scrub for playing SC and I can simply answer him, yeah I play SC but I got 100 on HC too :D

Another funny thing is I did not stream it cause I did not want to crash or get blue screen cause my procesor is not the best so it happens sometimes :D

That is awful man, and the way you handled this makes it feel worse (the other rage threads almost make me glad sometimes, guilty pleasure I suppose).

The HC-Elitism thing is something I hope you can move forward from though -- other peoples opinions; that is all they are. All opinions are valid (maybe) but those opinions just feel less valid. Those points of view exist only to fortify their own insecurities in life IMHO.

I've played HC and it's not very "elite". It's a different play style that I find to be quite boring. I'll be careful at work. I'll be careful in life. I'll tiptoe when it is my life at risk. I'll be careful with my kid. I'll be reckless and careless when I game :)

Your approach to what happened says a lot more about you than what a level 100 in HC ever would.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 3, 2015, 4:55:50 AM
Shit, dude.

That would even suck in Standard.

Never mind HC. Sorry Akamu, see you in A4.

Chin up.

Edit: To the post Nub replied to above.

Akamu, they are the scrubs that get carried to high levels or that never actually get high levels in HC. I have 0 death SSF characters in standard higher than many of those guys ever get, carried and shop fitted.

You never hear the stuff you say about (not seriously) from the true good HC players, you know the guys I mean, nice guys, good players, above the pathetic elitism, because they don't need it. And really, you should have just ignored them, or conversely, if someone feels they need to try to claim man points in a vidya game, hell, let the poor fuckers have them. :)
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 3, 2015, 5:18:27 AM
You have my respect.
Yeah I remember seing you relog and a new status update :(
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I always said you're a great guy and this thread proves it. RIP.

cya in 1.4 :)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info