1.3.1d Patch Notes

"
muhomorov wrote:
Once again, i am flattered by the ignorance the forum community has to offer.

Those "nerfed" skills were movement skills and thus they should never be viable as mainattack skills. Do you guys remember Whirling Blades, Lightnig Warp Totems and Phase Run? From a developers standpoint, it makes total sense to fix an issue with the damage calculation of a MOVEMENT SKILL, which people are using as a MAIN ATTACK.

Those people who are complaining about their "build" being ruined, should just shut up. They were the ones, who were unable to add one plus one and see this coming. This was an obviously needed fix!

I'm really sorry for the devs! They have to cope with so much shit on the forums, that it's no wonder they rarely respond to posts or even read them. Just look at this thread. It's 10+ pages of shitstorming with only four or five reasonable answers in the entire thread.

I wonder where the support team is when you actually need them, because at least ~50% of the posts qualify as antagknistic posts!

fucking AMEN.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
What a bunch of rubbish crying BS.

Ranger/Bow builds already OP as fuck and didn't need more stupid out of this world, OP shit like blink arrow to begin with AND builds that help make Ranger/Bow builds more OP than god.

I for one, applaud Qarl and the GGG nerf team on this one. Range skills desperately needed nerfs in so many skills, this being obviously one of them if you take off your rose colored glasses.

3 consecutive nerfs to truly OP stuff in a row, GGG are on the right track. It's about time skills other than melee gets a big fat nerf, all you non-melee crybabies can now use your 'creativity' and come up with something as 'good' as what us melee are limited to.

Next up should be TS, and crit spell casters.

WELL DESERVED & THANK YOU QARL & GGG for this.

The problems of melee will not be fixed with bringing down ranged and casters to the dirt level melee is at, not just with inherent problems of being melee but also by unfriendly league design. Buffs and changes is what you want, not nerfs so that others are miserable playing ranged.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
I love how people are crying about a build that didn't exist 2 weeks ago

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

For real though that does look like a fun build and I think they should have gone to 50% instead of 20% to make it at least viable with high end gear...
"
nSPYRE wrote:
Did I really just download a 4 GIG "patch" that simply nerfed a build that didn't need nerfing..?

... no, this patch was nowhere near that. It was 9.4 MB.
"
"
muhomorov wrote:

Those "nerfed" skills were movement skills and thus they should never be viable as mainattack skills. Do you guys remember Whirling Blades, Lightnig Warp Totems and Phase Run? From a developers standpoint, it makes total sense to fix an issue with the damage calculation of a MOVEMENT SKILL, which people are using as a MAIN ATTACK.

Those people who are complaining about their "build" being ruined, should just shut up. They were the ones, who were unable to add one plus one and see this coming. This was an obviously needed fix!

I'm really sorry for the devs! They have to cope with so much shit on the forums, that it's no wonder they rarely respond to posts or even read them. Just look at this thread. It's 10+ pages of shitstorming with only four or five reasonable answers in the entire thread.

I wonder where the support team is when you actually need them, because at least ~50% of the posts qualify as antagknistic posts!

fucking AMEN.

I guess this means that flicker strike and leap slam should have their damage reduced by 80% too huh?

By the way, mirror arrow isn't even a movement skill. It's just a reconstituted decoy totem.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Last edited by Caustic2 on Feb 27, 2015, 12:34:08 AM
"
liquidSG wrote:
"
What a bunch of rubbish crying BS.

Ranger/Bow builds already OP as fuck and didn't need more stupid out of this world, OP shit like blink arrow to begin with AND builds that help make Ranger/Bow builds more OP than god.

I for one, applaud Qarl and the GGG nerf team on this one. Range skills desperately needed nerfs in so many skills, this being obviously one of them if you take off your rose colored glasses.

3 consecutive nerfs to truly OP stuff in a row, GGG are on the right track. It's about time skills other than melee gets a big fat nerf, all you non-melee crybabies can now use your 'creativity' and come up with something as 'good' as what us melee are limited to.

Next up should be TS, and crit spell casters.

WELL DESERVED & THANK YOU QARL & GGG for this.

The problems of melee will not be fixed with bringing down ranged and casters to the dirt level melee is at, not just with inherent problems of being melee but also by unfriendly league design. Buffs and changes is what you want, not nerfs so that others are miserable playing ranged.

In theory I'd agree, but GGG and/or the majority of players are worried about power creep so this is the next best alternative. Why should melee suffer all the nerf and all others be left unscathed?? Especially so obviously OP non-melee stuff that needs nerfing. Heck, you can even say that the recent nerfs did nothing... FB and ST still face roll & carry 78s rot (I know for a fact), and now this... build is fine even with 80%. And what that other guy said, a MOVEMENT skill should no way be a main attack skill to begin with.
"
Caustic2 wrote:
"
"
muhomorov wrote:

fucking AMEN.

I guess this means that flicker strike and leap slam should have their damage reduced by 80% too huh?

By the way, mirror arrow isn't even a movement skill. It's just a reconstituted decoy totem.

That's called patch 1.3, flicker was already indirectly nerfed to shit.
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Feb 27, 2015, 12:38:07 AM
"
bitV wrote:
Fuck PvP
What he said.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"

That's called patch 1.3, flicker was already indirectly nerfed to shit.

Care to elaborate? Because I have no clue what you're talking about.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Can't believe people are crying about this nerf and frankly if people respecced into the build thinking it would remain that stupidly OP for long then they can only blame themselves.
I mean come on, the guy who uploaded the video to reddit had decent gear at most while still killing monsters almost instantly in a 6 man Courtyard, not overpowered eh? I bet it's still MORE than viable, just as Detonate dead still is extremely good but most people abandoned that skill after its percentage damage reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info