Do you have a mirrored item?

"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
I've never owned one. Even if a mirror were to drop for me, I'd still need to farm quite awhile to afford a mirror fee. I don't really see a need for a mirrored item anyways. To me, having a toon with BIS mirrored items is an such a large an outrageous goal comparable to reaching level 100, neither of which I will reach anytime soon if at all. It is something for the hardest of hardcore players to achieve, but not everyone has the same goals. Personally, I try to set goals that are much more easily attained, I would simply get burnt out by very large and faraway goals. My typical goals are things like farming enough currency to trade for a few exalts to upgrade my gear slightly or get a 5L.

Just as info but not every mirror fee is like 50 or more ex. My fee's are if I say so quite reasonable.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I have a mirror. not sure what to do with it.
Spoiler
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
I've never owned one. Even if a mirror were to drop for me, I'd still need to farm quite awhile to afford a mirror fee. I don't really see a need for a mirrored item anyways. To me, having a toon with BIS mirrored items is an such a large an outrageous goal comparable to reaching level 100, neither of which I will reach anytime soon if at all. It is something for the hardest of hardcore players to achieve, but not everyone has the same goals. Personally, I try to set goals that are much more easily attained, I would simply get burnt out by very large and faraway goals. My typical goals are things like farming enough currency to trade for a few exalts to upgrade my gear slightly or get a 5L.

This is so true man.. the fees most people ask are insane and im sure that its a large factor that keeps people from aiming for mirrored items, i know that crafting a BiS item takes thousands of exalts, but asking people for fees that are half the worth of a mirror is a bit too much, i mean look at it like this, you buy 3 mirrors and you get to mirror 2 items and the fee is the third mirror.. that is not fair.

I only mirrored 3 items and on 2 occasion the fee was 80 exalts, i felt raped.

The third item that i mirrored was an amulet from this guy: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/772496, i was very happy when he asked a normal fee of 15 exa for it, so there are still services that dont ask for stupid amounts, like myself too, i only ask 15 exa for my sword(others ask for 80 on their weapons).. but most people who craft them are just greedy and want more and more so they ask for a stupid amount of exalts

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 27, 2015, 9:05:27 AM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
emoqqboy wrote:
this along with legacy stinks. They should delete or reformat legacies to the new versions. The fact that an item has to modified usually means, the developers find the item isnt balanced, why leave it in game? If the devs dont have the balls to reset standard or get rid of those items, maybe we can have a league with no legacies/mirrors. Get a poll on this going, i'm too lazy, but i've stopped playin POE cuz of this. I do own several of them, but the disparity between legacy/mirror users for new users or players new to POE is just too huge. Whats worse, the prices continually go up to a ridiculous lvl where i'd dare say, u are forced to RMT as a new user to ever dream of using any of these gear; which in the first place i feel shouldnt even be there lol. This is not really a QQ-thread, i dont play POE anymore, i'm just giving my 2 cents whilst the game i'm playing is having server maintenance. GL :P

(PS. imo nothing will ever be done, till they lose enough player population or revenue per month drops, then their eyes will OPEN wide! and maybe then they will look into issues. )

Fact of the matter is its literally a cakewalk to make money in standard where all the mirrored gears are, only a privileged idiotic ape would RMT to get good items, you just have to stop day-dreaming, learn the game and get rich.. and when you got the exalts, you will learn not to be extremely jelly of what others have that you don't but instead you would want to strive for awesome legacy crafted items too:

Or if you're incompetent enough to do any of those, you can just quit again, ez =]

I know this guy, trust me, you're barking up the wrong tree. You can agree or not, but please make an effort to get the gist of the post first. It isn't hard.

<Edited by support>
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 10, 2015, 8:05:11 AM
Nah, mirrored items always felt like something that were mostly present for those who play on permanent leagues.

That and I've never much seen the point of them. You can trivialize all of the games content without mirror worthy items so why bother? However, I am all about the journey, not the end result. Once I am reaching a point where I can acquire mirror worthy gear, I am usually eager to start over again. I like the struggle.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 10, 2015, 8:33:36 AM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
emoqqboy wrote:
this along with legacy stinks. They should delete or reformat legacies to the new versions. The fact that an item has to modified usually means, the developers find the item isnt balanced, why leave it in game? If the devs dont have the balls to reset standard or get rid of those items, maybe we can have a league with no legacies/mirrors. Get a poll on this going, i'm too lazy, but i've stopped playin POE cuz of this. I do own several of them, but the disparity between legacy/mirror users for new users or players new to POE is just too huge. Whats worse, the prices continually go up to a ridiculous lvl where i'd dare say, u are forced to RMT as a new user to ever dream of using any of these gear; which in the first place i feel shouldnt even be there lol. This is not really a QQ-thread, i dont play POE anymore, i'm just giving my 2 cents whilst the game i'm playing is having server maintenance. GL :P

(PS. imo nothing will ever be done, till they lose enough player population or revenue per month drops, then their eyes will OPEN wide! and maybe then they will look into issues. )

Fact of the matter is its literally a cakewalk to make money in standard where all the mirrored gears are, only a privileged idiotic ape would RMT to get good items, you just have to stop day-dreaming, learn the game and get rich.. and when you got the exalts, you will learn not to be extremely jelly of what others have that you don't but instead you would want to strive for awesome legacy crafted items too:

Spoiler

Or if you're incompetent enough to do any of those, you can just quit again, ez =]

Amen.

Is this thread a Lynch mob?

Originals.

Sold Original Mirror crafts.

With enough Exalts, and All the gear you ever wanted, You really start Appreciating people who are still nice to you, and not the major envious majority.

Side note, Notice how my Skins alone Are worth 2 Mirrors?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Apr 10, 2015, 6:00:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info