Do you have a mirrored item?

"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
no need

Standard excuse for people who are too lazy to get something good.

Standard comment from an elitist.
mirrored item? not yet, I'd like to mirror axn's MF belt and an MF/Accuracy hubris

The problem is that mirror prices keep going up and up and up so its kind of lame :(

I suppose I could sell my acuity and then buy a mirror, but then I wouldn't have enough for the fee

I could sell my alt art alphas for a few hundred exalts and THEN buy a mirror, but I don't wanna sell that helm :^(

/rant

I don't feel bad, my guild tag is IMPOOR :p
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 24, 2015, 9:25:57 AM
"
CabooseDog wrote:
axn's MF belt

?

edit : holy shit
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 24, 2015, 9:18:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

No.

I actually had a mirrored dagger in my possession at one point through some crazy luck (players that quit and randomly give away items are lovely people), but I sold it for Ex so I could fund multiple builds, and that was a great decision since I like variety. I doubt I'll ever have enough currency again to even consider the possibility of owning a mirrored item. Sure, I have some decent items at this point, many of which I'd be hard-pressed to sell, but the good ones I want to sell seem impossible to unload in Standard because people either already have similar items or can't afford them even at under the going rates. Despite a ludicrous amount of time spent in this game, I still don't know how people make so much money!

I think mirrored gear is silly, along with Eternal Orbs. I'm not jealous; it's cool if you have it, but it totally takes away from an item's uniqueness factor and creates some funky stuff in the economy. On the other hand, such high-end crafting gives the wealthy a money sink... Not that it's necessary; crafting without mirrors and eternals is a huge money sink too.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
no need

Standard comment from an elitist.

Correct
Spoiler
Chocolate chip, or peanut butter? :)
"
Malone wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:
axn's MF belt

?

edit : holy shit

As a racer, that belt is somewhat of an abomination to me.

You have to buy enough demi belts to corrupt them, brick 5 of them, use the vendor recipe to get a rare that is not corrupted, scour it, then craft/et exalts 6 T1 stats

O.O

But its so good with MF <3
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 24, 2015, 9:26:35 AM
yummmm don't you like the sight of this
"
yummmm don't you like the sight of this

gimme gimme
"
andkamen wrote:
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
no need

standard being the key word.

There are barely any in comparison on hc

mmm mirrors at half the price or better on temp leagues. yummy
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
no need

Too lazy to sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day, 7 days a week?

The word "lazy" is up for interpretation.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info