Do you have a mirrored item?

Lol no.

We tested it extensively
I think obtaining a mirror is quite within the reach of any player who plays one of the permanent leagues, would just take time and dedication... or maybe you can get lucky and loot one :P

I do not own a mirror item.
I have 23 Stash tabs full of crap items. I have no room for mirrored items. (nor the currency)
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Capitalism rewards those who put effort on their projects.
had about 20 mirrored items before to quit, never dropped a mirror or eternals in 6months of solo mapping with 170-200%IIQ cleaning maps 75-77 in 5mins
"
had about 20 mirrored items before to quit, never dropped a mirror or eternals in 6months of solo mapping with 170-200%IIQ cleaning maps 75-77 in 5mins

What exactly does one do with 20 mirrored items if you leave the game?

Also i understand why you left, if i had 20 mirrored items the game would be boring as fuck. I would probably mirror a flask or something for giggles if i looted one, or sell it in a temp league and build some cheap as chars out of it.

Peace,

-Boem-

(on second thought, probably not mirror a flask, i think 50% of the guild would leave if i did that)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"

What exactly does one do with 20 mirrored items if you leave the game?

Also i understand why you left, if i had 20 mirrored items the game would be boring as fuck. I would probably mirror a flask or something for giggles if i looted one, or sell it in a temp league and build some cheap as chars out of it.

Peace,

-Boem-

(on second thought, probably not mirror a flask, i think 50% of the guild would leave if i did that)

i did that, i got a mirror in closed beta, there were no mirror worthy items, so i mirrored a diamond flask. it was epic, pretty sure invalesco still has a recording of me linking it to global somewhere
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 25, 2015, 4:54:12 AM
I bought and held onto a mirror for a little bit. I wanted to mirror AXN's Gale Bane foil with Vagan's + Weapon Range mod, but apparently it wasn't possible to get that so I sold the mirror.

I don't have much interest in getting a character with BiS in every slot that isn't my blender, so I'll just wait around and see what happens, maybe I'll find something else I like, or a new RT foil will be crafted eventually (unlikely).
I think 3-4 more temp leagues will net me enough pure ex to get a mirrored weapon. I value items over currency so it's hard to just stockpile ex and save up. Always looking for a new item to blow 90% of my wealth on and yolo vaal.

Then again with so many mirrored gg items to choose from I fear that when I am ready to buy I'll be stuck for weeks trying to decide which I want the most
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin

I've got a couple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info