Developer Questions and Answers

Will the desync/netcode issues ever be addressed?
Any chance to see some love for people who mainly play summoner?

It feels really underwhelming to have to use only Evangelists because other monsters are not even worth considering...

Thanks!
IG: LastBOSSop
[Qestion]: Are mods from drop items changed between temporary leagues and permanent ones?

i feel i only find useless mods in standard but i found much better items in rampage (all high end i mean). I dont think its just a RNG thing
Last edited by sanleon on Feb 22, 2015, 5:04:08 PM
Are there plans to improve the interface at the beginning of the game? Such as a cool loading screen, ability to view characters, ability to sort characters. The loading screen in particular needs an update for it to not look like a game still in beta.

Also cut scenes... nice simple ones like in D2 to help set the atmosphere. Any plans in that regard?
IGN - TheEntireSun, Cast_A_Nova, Skinny_Starfish
I believe there is still an unknown/un-publicized vendor recipe or two. Assuming it's unknown and simply not publicized, is it still GGG's policy to let the community discover these recipes and will you ever provide hints for things that go undiscovered after a certain length of time?
Is it about time to start cutting some mechanics from the temporary leagues to combat mechanic bloating?Nemesis is starting to feel pretty superfluous with only three or four of them actually making a difference. Torment isn't exactly popular either. And just putting everything on map mods isn't much of a help either. Is there no concern that having Exiles, Nemesis mods, Strongboxes, Vaal areas, Masters, Tormented souls, Bloodline packs, AND whatever mods the next leagues will have, can get very confusing to new players, especially the ones that don't explain what they do in advance?

Any concerns about the accessibility of low-level dueling, considering how hugely impactful perfect gear is? Just think of how excessively expensive perfect Elreon jewelry is, and it does make a big difference.

Will Act 4 have snow?
When will you release the list of the first 50 (legit) people who completed all challenges in Bloodlines/Torment.

What's the ETA on the pole decoration for the hideouts and will it be available while the leagues are still running?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Will we see any particle effect optimizations/QoL improvments for skills like discharge or fireball in the near future so rapid casting (aka CoC, Mjolner) builds will be playable in typical parties?

Also, are there any planned changes/improvements to armor?
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
It sometimes seems like the DPS shown when hovering your mouse over a skill does not match the reality (eg. point blank passive node should add constant 50% damage to molten strike, but it does not improve the DPS at all. also it does not calculate the DPS of the projectiles if I understood correctly).

Are you intending to put some effort into tuning it? it seems like this DPS feature can be used to somehow compare between builds, but its really inaccurate.
if not, why? (i guess it is mathematically problematic, but its not like something you cannot top in my opinion).

P.S, its not only on molten strike, i got plenty of examples if that somehow matters
Hi, GGG !

Will we ever see a new base character other than the 7 existing ones ?

Also, will we see new elements ? like Earth or Holy, to spice things up !

thanks for answering, good luck for the future ! i'll be here. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info