Developer Questions and Answers

When are there going to be guild hideouts?
Will there be hl Team Survival maps/Mods?
Do you have any intention of revamping the forum in the near future?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Please explain Steam ip restrictions for CIS/russian users.
Path of Exalteds. There is only farm.
In the future, will we be able to see 2-3 basic "skill" gems(not support gems) fusing into one augmented and completely different skill not normally found on drops or quest rewards? for example a fireball gem + arctic breath = frostfire bolt? OR cleave + barrage = arcing barrage(kinda like atziri's wide arced multiple spear throws)

that's just a couple examples but with skill gem fusing to one skill would greatly expand possibilities of creating new and unique builds never seen before in this game. what are your thoughts on that?

if you want me to explain how it would work in full detail id be more than happy to come up with how it could potentially work in the features suggested thread.

speaking of gems will there be an 8th forsaken master focusing solely on unlocking more potential to skill and support gems like offering quality or extra levels for the cost of GCP? I know vorici only focuses on effectively creating gem sockets colors and links but not able to augment the gems power to a more effective use.
Last edited by XPhantasmaX on Feb 22, 2015, 5:25:33 PM
In which direction will you go after the act 4 expansion. Rather a new endgame expansion like Sacrifice of the Vaal, more early/midgame expansion like the Masters expansion or just straight to act 5?

How far is the german translation? Will you provide german only servers or just let us play on the internationals with a german client (which is as I hope).

Can we please please please have some small videos ingame (the Russian trailer of Brutus was just so awesome!)
Will you make temp leagues that are more global instead of rng based interactions with the new things?
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Feb 22, 2015, 5:13:33 PM
Question: Are you considering some new endgame challanges, like Atziri. Cause doing the same thing over and over is really taking ppl away from the game. We need few new boss fights with some crafty mechanics and stuff.
Thanks for the patience of reading this.
Developper question :

Do you plan to ever have a category of skills which would ''enhance each other''

Exemple : Dual Strike Enhancing MoltenStrike (ik it can't, even if it could but it be nice). The result would be a dual strike molten strike and some ''feature'' of each of those skill would be ''kept'' in the fused version.

Enhancing would not be supporting and would not increase stats directly but creating a new skill from 2 base one. Sacrificing a gem slot, for some new mechanic.

Is your code able to support this if it were ever to be a feature? On a balance view, knowing act 4 is going to bring alot of balance issue, could it not be a way to easing the balancing, making fused skill the next High level game play?

2nd question

What is the new tech you going to release with act 4, that you hinted at?

have fun!
Last edited by Fawar on Feb 22, 2015, 5:18:04 PM
1. I'm pretty much using the move skill bound to a keyboard button on all of my characters to reduce the amount of clicking. as a result, I'm left with one less button to assign to real skills.

any chance we could get the move skill as an inbuild option to assign to a key, instead of being a skill that is blocking a skill on the skill bar?

2. What does "hearing a sound in the distance" do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info