Developer Questions and Answers

Do you have any plans for new Endgame Content besides Maps and Atziri (Atziri is a map in my opinion)??

I would love to see some endgame stuff besides Maps!
@EdenIsBack
What build / character are you & the other Dev's playing currently?
Do u guys plan other hard bosses like atziri with special, boss related loot?
will there ever be a ping metre on the normal HUD(outside of the F1 graph). if the answer is no, can you elaborate on why?
twitter: LeonoftheChan
Will you guys ever add javelins into the game? Melee striking or throwing with a one handed weapon is a cool idea like it was in Diablo 2 while holding a shield, I miss it and would like to see it in PoE. Further more, will you guys be adding any other new weapons/armor types in the near future?

Thanks.
Do you even lift?
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
"
Shimaran wrote:
I have a question that's been on my mind for quite some time now... :
Will there be one day any new end-game content or mechanic that could mitigate the lack of significant character progression past a certain level ? Excepted new levels and the (very) occasional gear update, I feel there should be at least one more way of making our characters better once we get around level 80 and beyond. (maybe a new kind of specialization ?)

+1
@EdenIsBack
Are you currently looking in to any new weapon types. If not, why not? It could possibly be an interesting development and would maybe open up new game play and skill options. Such as a ranged str weapon, or a two handed int or int/dex weapon. Also the possibility for offensive based off-hand restricted weapons.
Jesse Guile
I know it gets talked about to death but will the desync issue ever be dealt with or improved? I love your game, but I always feel like I'm battling desync and not the game itself which is not fun. I'm done playing PoE for this league and decided to give Diablo another chance, and while the gameplay isn't as deep or interesting in the long term, the responsiveness of the gameplay makes it fun to play and kill things.

I know you think you need to create content to keep the game going, but if desync could ever be fixed, it would essentially create a ton of new content for players as many shy away from playing certain builds due to desync.
I got a question for Grinding Gear Games.

Are there plans to add a "loot filter"? This works much like Toggle highlighting, but the difference is that you can choose only toggle certain items. Example: You have the option to only allow 3 links and yellow items to be visible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info