Developer Questions and Answers

Any word on the other translations (e.g. German?)
Any information that you can give about future QoL improvements that are in the works?
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
Are QoL changes going to be a big part of the Act IV expansion?
Any updates on trading?
What about Mines?
They are nearly unplayabel in Solo and we have no offensive Mine skills or Mine Uniques.
Any thoughts about optimisation after release of act 4? Especially heavy particle effect optimisation
I have a question that's been on my mind for quite some time now... :
Will there be one day any new end-game content or mechanic that could mitigate the lack of significant character progression past a certain level ? Excepted new levels and the (very) occasional gear update, I feel there should be at least one more way of making our characters better once we get around level 80 and beyond. (maybe a new kind of specialization ?)
Last edited by Shimaran on Feb 22, 2015, 4:57:57 PM
Will we ever see a frost bond or lightning bond? Similar to searing bond but with different gimmicky effects, like smaller or larger AoEs, or being restrained to the totem's bond radius?

As far as MTX go, will they ever come to the steam market, and will we ever see any kind of in game MTX drops? They'd obviously have to be very rare and not as awesome as the paid ones if that were ever to happen.
IGN: TheNegusRuleEthiopia
Last edited by GrognakBarbar on Feb 22, 2015, 7:34:04 PM
1. Are you doing anything to address the public stigma of this being a "one-button game"? Will we eventually see more mechanics that promote active skill rotation (cooldowns, charge usage, other resources, ally-based skill synergies, etc)?

2. Many of of the people I've tried to introduce to the game have quit during the early game, before it really starts to open up. Will you be doing anything to introduce some of the later-game build options/synergies earlier on (maybe untradable early game uniques/gems such as the ones in descent champions)?

3. What drinks can I buy the team should you ever come to east coast USA for whatever reason?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Feb 22, 2015, 5:01:06 PM
Why is it that all the HC temp-leagues have suffered a lot at launch up to 1 or 2 weeks into the league with problems mostly dealing with somewhat obvious balance issues? Same goes for the risk-reward part of the HC leagues. Don't mean it in a bitchy way, I'm genuinely curious how you guys approach the whole thing from creating a difficulty that's fun and challenging but also rewarding?
I for one would love a HC league where the loot mechanics are the better ones instead of the SC counterpart because of all the deaths, which also makes acquiring new good loot harder as time goes on.

And why don't you make more alternative skin effects, especially for launching new skills with more than one MTX available, as well as FOTM skills. Wouldn't that boost their sales?

Non PoE related question: have you thought what kind of genre would you like your next game to be, many years from now? Once after PoE is done or the company is big enough to get a new project, what would you want to go into?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Feb 22, 2015, 5:05:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info