unique items *no longer updated*

"
rozakk wrote:

I expect ggg didn't make the same mistake with the belt or axe. Half the people whining about imba will probably never see one, never see one in trade, never group with someone who has one, and not even KNOW anyone who has one. They should be rarer than mirrors, by a significant amount. Any more common than this, then it will have a negative impact on the game.

Rarer than mirrors? Your seriously think thats even remotely true? I see Auxium, Soul Taker, Shavronnes, and Kaoms in trade chat ALL of the time. They ARE going to saturate the game. Thats the problem. Like you said, it will have a negative impact on the game.
Standard Forever
"
rozakk wrote:
They should be rarer than mirrors...

All of them, including that BIG CHEAT that is the mirror, should not be in the game.
Period
"
mobutu wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

All of them, including that BIG CHEAT that is the mirror, should not be in the game.
Period

And why is that?
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
"
mobutu wrote:
All of them, including that BIG CHEAT that is the mirror, should not be in the game.Period

Never found any of them; so they ARE not in "my" game... rare enough/solved?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
mobutu wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

Period

WAIT?! Mirrors drop in this game? I never seen one before, and I been here for over a year. I think all this mirror talk is there to spice up the game, just like the cow level with the albino white feather.

/sarcasm

On the sidenote, I will not see a mirror drop on me until the end of the decade with how the drop rate is. I have higher chance of becoming a millionaire, then getting the mirror.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

So it it seems with Death Oath, if you don't deal the killing blow you don't get the DOT.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The totem gets the kill, not you, so you don't get the degen. The totem does not have hte armour on, so it doesn't either.

Meaning: Totems,(and since they work the same way) Traps and Minions, can kill for you. They don't get the DOT because they don't wear the armour and you don't get it because you don't deal the killing blow.

Does this make Death Oath a bit more valueable?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 12, 2013, 5:14:42 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Does this make Death Oath a bit more valueable?

Yea sure, if you are a BM ranged/summoner marauder/duelist/templar using totem for a living. The chest piece is very unique. Despite having it dropped on me, I was not interested going to CI (need to get a lot of ES, and having the chestpiece pure armor does not help) or BM ranged/summoner marauder/duelist/templar totem builder.

The chest piece is very underrated because not many can wear and live to tell the tale of their survivor with Death's Oath. One must trick death into thinking you are doing nothing, but you are indirectly. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 12, 2013, 5:19:26 AM
Mirrors are so hard to find that Kripparrian who plays this game religiously 12+ hours a day hasn't found one... every single day.
Last edited by italianmango1 on Jul 12, 2013, 5:19:31 AM
"
rahven32 wrote:
I seriously doubt they will stop making affixes at level 79. Otherwise what was even the point of having ilvl 100 awards. I see no reason why they wouldn't continue up to level 100. As a matter of fact they almost have to add more otherwise whats the point.

The point is, that if you have an ilvl100 item you can roll any potential affix for that item base. It does not mean "we are going to add ilvl 100 affixes in the future". Getting higher affixes, getting to lvl 100, levelling progression etc. are pretty much "done" as if the game was released. Future content will be diluted amongst the current zone levels just like they did in the past most likely.

The game is not 'released' because it needs more work until it goes 'released' status. Content wise late Act 3 must be added, but that's not the only thing. There are a shit ton of issues that still need work: bugs, performance, balance, synchronization code, etc. It has nothing to do with adding more affixes lol. That part of the game, I may be wrong, but my impression from previous GGG comments is that it's done (maybe with few balancing exceptions, for example they could allow life mods to roll higher affixes in the future). Otherwise we would have new wipes before full release, going by previous GGG comments.

Not sure how many time I say this, but this boot has been a blessing to me. It really made my character viable in maps. I am just one lvl way from getting my seventh and last frenzy charge from the passive tree. I am just simply amazed that I am going to be running with seven frenzy charges. I am glad this unique boot was made.

Since I using Frenzy as my main skill, the percentage to getting frenzy charges is ignored. I am using this unique in combination with the Bringer of Rain (almost perfect roll), Facebreaker (almost perfect roll), and Meginord's Girdle which got my DPS at almost 20k at the moment. Getting the last frenzy charge from the tree should it increase it by another 3-4k DPS. Still, the "1% of life regenerated per second per frenzy charge" is massive along with the "enemies on low life take 3% increased damage per frenzy charge."

Also, the gore footprints saved me from spending 175 GGG points, and I do like it a lot. :P

I just think this boot is a blessing in disguised, for those that uses Frenzy charges as part of their build. I want to thank whoever made this unique. You made my Duelist worthwhile to roll. And yes, those punches hurt since they are coming at lightning speed. ;)
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 14, 2013, 3:02:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info