and half your damage
IGN: kReiZy
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
"
"
maeglas wrote:

That is so fucking overpowered when used with that new robe

how is this op? You deal 50% less damage when on low life??

I'm a retard lol I thought it was damage taken.
The pen is mightier than the sword, yet it is more permanent than a pencil.
"
maeglas wrote:

lol is this saying that YOU do reduced damage on low life, or that you take 50% less damage? I think its the former, but not 100% sure
Lol you people are dumb.

It reduces the damage you DEAL by 50% when low on life.
Default: Nagarashi
HC: MrsNagarashi or Nagarashi_JrJr
Last edited by Nagarashi on Mar 12, 2013, 10:05:26 PM
For those wondering about the new summoner shield, Matua-Tipuna means forebears or ancestors in Maori.
"
maeglas wrote:

For low-life Evasion builds focusing on Critical Strike Multiplier and Life Gain on Hit, I suppose?
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Mar 12, 2013, 10:06:00 PM
"
iao wrote:
"
maeglas wrote:

For low-life Evasion builds focusing on Critical Strike Multiplier and Life Gain on Hit, I suppose?

For low-life Evasion builds focusing on Critical Strike Multiplier, Life Gain on Hit, and not doing damage, you mean?
"
iao wrote:
For low-life Evasion builds

lolwut?
"
Thugnificent wrote:
"
maeglas wrote:

lol is this saying that YOU do reduced damage on low life, or that you take 50% less damage? I think its the former, but not 100% sure

50% less damage taken.... yeahe sure :D

this helm is for extrem situation when you get low life, less enemies hit you but you do less damage.

But i think the EV bonus should be 50% MORE EV or the helm itself should have more EV. 50% increase EV is not muh if you have 150-200% from talents and you give up 300-600EV compared to a rare EV Helm
IGN: kReiZy
"
nikheizen wrote:
"
maeglas wrote:

That is really strong.

Should not unique items be so? They must be strong and have unique powers. Great job GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info