unique items *no longer updated*

"
KarraKurri wrote:
WoW compared to uniques added in Open Beta some older ones need serious revamp because they are weak and boring (i think all that noone wants even for one chaos).

Well, most of those uniques are just some nice items for lvling your alts, I just keep 1 of each or sometimes 2 in my stash for my future chars. And there are lots of build enablers and some of them are just for making some builds better, I think that all the old uniques are ok, just lots of those were not made by Diamond supporters and if you paid 1k for that, you just wouldn't want to make a boring low lvl item which is just like a pretty nice low lvl rare. That is why now we are seeing more interesting and high-end uniques comparing to those old ones, though I hope that GGG will still make lots of even those boring uniques, cause getting any unique from drop is cool...Except Blackheart... -_-
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
KarraKurri wrote:
WoW compared to uniques added in Open Beta some older ones need serious revamp because they are weak and boring (i think all that noone wants even for one chaos).

buff crown of thorns plz
"
SasukeUchiha wrote:

Reposting for non-imgur.

Glacial Hammer unique? That is a weird one. Oh wait spell damage. That is a really weird unique... EK Unique?
Last edited by Lionguild on Mar 12, 2013, 9:26:21 PM
"
ItsMattyT wrote:
"
sp4rky wrote:

This looks great... if only it had a unique skin in game!

It is coming shortly :)
RIP Bolto
Only the Dex bear helmet to go, Why are all these items so low level?
Nycta's Lantern is also up on the wiki with Min/Max stats.

Any idea if this is Shuvit82's or Skivverus' diamond unique? It's obviously not GGG's. I think Skivv has the map, so it must be Shuvit's.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Mar 12, 2013, 9:27:12 PM
"
godofsheep wrote:

Because why not?
"
godofsheep wrote:
What makes you say the Furry Head of Starkonja is all that's left?
Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. One of the Diamond Uniques is an end-game Map.
That's a bloody awesome unique shield. Cheers to the man who came up with that idea.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info