unique items *no longer updated*

"
trey44 wrote:
Is the passive health from meginord's girdle affected by passive hp% nodes?
It is additive with your passives. If you have 190% Increased Life from passives, then you equip Meginord's your new total will be 200% Increased Life.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
trey44 wrote:
Is the passive health from meginord's girdle affected by passive hp% nodes?
It is additive with your passives. If you have 190% Increased Life from passives, then you equip Meginord's your new total will be 200% Increased Life.

ty for quick answer, one last question; Is the flat damage from the belt affected by passives that increase physical damage with weapons like a 2h?
IGN: Gatline
"
trey44 wrote:
one last question; Is the flat damage from the belt affected by passives that increase physical damage with weapons like a 2h?
Yes, but remember the passives are conditional.

If you have 'increased melee physical' passives, then the 10-20 damage will be boosted whenever you are equipped with any melee weapon, 1h or 2h, but not with bows or wands.
If you have 'increased physical damage with 2h melee weapons' then the 10-20 damage will be boosted whenever you are equipped a 2h melee weapon but not with 1h weapons, bows or wands.
If you have 'increased physical damage with swords' and 'increased physical damage with 1h melee weapons' then the 10-20 damage will be boosted whenever you are equipped with swords and/or 1h melee weapons.
Not to my knowledge. Physical damage bonuses from gear are wholly underwhelming at the moment. They are only boosted by generic (Physical) Damage bonuses or something pathetic like that.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 12, 2013, 2:52:32 PM
wrong button..
Last edited by FaceLicker on Mar 12, 2013, 3:35:22 PM
i think facelicker pressed the quote button instead of the edit one :D

EDIT: so close
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 12, 2013, 3:37:02 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
trey44 wrote:
one last question; Is the flat damage from the belt affected by passives that increase physical damage with weapons like a 2h?
Yes, but remember the passives are conditional.

If you have 'increased melee physical' passives, then the 10-20 damage will be boosted whenever you are equipped with any melee weapon, 1h or 2h, but not with bows or wands.
If you have 'increased physical damage with 2h melee weapons' then the 10-20 damage will be boosted whenever you are equipped a 2h melee weapon but not with 1h weapons, bows or wands.
If you have 'increased physical damage with swords' and 'increased physical damage with 1h melee weapons' then the 10-20 damage will be boosted whenever you are equipped with swords and/or 1h melee weapons.

ty, you've been really helpful
IGN: Gatline
time to uncover the 4 new uniques >.>
Pretty excited to see these new ones!
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
Let the search begin!
I feel like we will get one of the new ones linked here in few mins lol.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info