unique items *no longer updated*

"
Vipermagi wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056/page/283#p2103606

The Minions look at their own 'gear' when attacking/casting Spells, which includes the benefits granted by the Skill used to create them. It does not include your dagger.

when you exchange your word Skill with the word Spell you might understand why i am asking. support gems grant their support also to spells linked to them.
for me minions, like projectiles, are the result of a cast.
might have to do with the excessive use of an exploding-skeleton-throwing-totem tho ;)

nevertheless, i didnt notice the official statement before, denying the culling minion ability for this dagger.

thanks for showing me that one :) and of course thanks mark for the response :)

IGN: BinGeil, CornyMarauder
i speak english, ich spreche deutsch, hablo espanol
Last edited by DerCorny on Mar 11, 2013, 5:22:22 PM
Maybe this is enough evidence that the alternate artwork is easily accessed and can be viewed by anyone. The only thing special about the items is the artwork, not the mods and like I said, you can easily access the artwork so there is no need to post them here.

Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 12, 2013, 1:00:02 AM
FaceLicker himself said he would like them linked, so why are you still on about this :/
"
Vipermagi wrote:
FaceLicker himself said he would like them linked, so why are you still on about this :/

Go to your profile (EG: http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%Username%) and you can mouse over and view there stats if it wets your fancy. Devs have already said they are functionally identical to the normal looking stuff.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 12, 2013, 1:13:36 AM
Yes, and now you try and get them in the thread that way, like all other Uniques are.
Wait, you need them linked for that. Welp.
But why? The mods are not relevant, the relevant component (The unique visuals) have already been provided. Linking them does not offer anything that hasn't already been offered.
Computer specifications:
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 12, 2013, 2:37:26 AM
linking them means they've been found. putting the images proves nothing. of course we know "they exist" but using that as proof is nonsense.
Besides that the rewards for the next season will probably be different so the option to see them through the profile may not be available anymore.
Last edited by Victo on Mar 12, 2013, 5:53:18 AM
"
But why?
Piss off already would you? On the wiki, just the images are sufficient. However, for this thread it is NOT sufficient, not for me at least and afterall it IS my thread. I would like the alternate items posted, if people would be kind enough to do so, and that's that.
Is the passive health from meginord's girdle affected by passive hp% nodes?
IGN: Gatline

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info