unique items *no longer updated*

"
AzraelX wrote:
It would be really convenient to have a section under "Diamond Uniques" (or just add it to the existing credits) where it actually shows each item.

I was interested in seeing the items that diamond supporters have designed so far, but it seems like it's a fairly tedious task =P

It doesn't seem anyone was interested in doing this, so I took the liberty.

I've added anchors to the unique item page on the Path of Exile wiki to facilitate this.

Here are three potential methods of adding this information to the Credits section which can be used, or some variant thereof, whichever is prefered.

1)

2)
Credits

3)
Credits

Just quote my post to get the code for any of these.
"
AzraelX wrote:
"
AzraelX wrote:
It would be really convenient to have a section under "Diamond Uniques" (or just add it to the existing credits) where it actually shows each item.

I was interested in seeing the items that diamond supporters have designed so far, but it seems like it's a fairly tedious task =P

It doesn't seem anyone was interested in doing this, so I took the liberty.

I've added anchors to the unique item page on the Path of Exile wiki to facilitate this.
I honestly don't ever recall you mentioning this, lol. Pretty awesome of you to hook this up though, I'll definitely add it to the Diamond section. I'm not sure which to use, #1 or #2. I like #2 the best, but it's not exactly apparent that the bullet is a link. #1 is obvious, but I just think the links are so ugly, lol. I wish I could find a way to change the link color, the acronym tag doesn't work on links. Perhaps some css though.. I'll have to play around.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Feb 1, 2013, 4:40:58 PM
Haha, no problem =)

Yeah, I added the bullet options because I also thought the full name being linked didn't look as nice as the colored version. If visibility is a concern, I guess it might be better to replace the bullets with something more obvious. Whatever you think will give the best balance between function and aesthetic ^^
Last edited by AzraelX on Feb 1, 2013, 6:12:38 PM

Just got this one, Don't even know if its usefull but haven't seen it on the list!
For some gaming industry gaming information and to just learn more about games check out

http://extra-credits.net/ - One of the most informative websites about the gaming industry.
Last edited by Kirazor on Feb 1, 2013, 7:51:22 PM

Nothing fancy out of nothing expected =P
Say NO to real money trading. We can not allow it to destroy this great game.

any one know if kaom's heart is still in the game
Linking this for the stats

IGN: N_Bohr

Nevermind, i was looking in MACES not in axes, its not a new one sorry.
ekSi - making GG builds since 1999
Last edited by ekSi on Feb 2, 2013, 12:22:53 PM
Last edited by dezerte on Feb 2, 2013, 6:32:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info