New Skill Development - Part 2

"
Odoakar wrote:
No CwdT+EC+IC? Rip half of melee builds and probably third of ranged builds.

Exactly.
So worried about this but i believe GGG will solve it somehow.
Maybe u will need to use just new skill combination for "immortal" thing.
But if it will have only Warcry tag (not spell) then they will need to make some trigger support gems for them also, something like "trigger warcry on damage taken" instead of "CwDT".
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
Last edited by Brunini on Feb 17, 2015, 2:34:45 AM
On the first killing Cwdt/EC/IC looks like realy bad idea. We shall see how does it look when patch come out i quess.
Mirror of Kalandra?
ouch, does this mean i will have to go back to town when i must visit the toilet during gameplay?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
awesome, cant wait
and why is there no efficent energyshild on hit?????? becasue i play a low life es lightningstrike and i dont want to play this shit gountlets to get enough leech! annyway low life means fast attack during bloodrage so leech sucks annyway becasue i would leech 10 times untill my first leech stops! so pleas energyshild on hit! and a lot of it! and maybe chance some of the keystones to other positions becasue in the end i alwayse come to quite the same build becasueyou need atleast 2 passive important keystones for a decent build but they are so fahr away that you get problems with life or damage!
ING Infuriateground
Oh my I was hoping for this kind of skill. Nice :D
"
PandaBears wrote:
why would abyssal cry be any better than temporal chains?

It could possibly stack with curses.
Think about that for a second.
Instead of slowing ememies. Can we get something that taunts them into a frensy so they're faster but hits softer?

As of now it's hilariously difficult to get an enemy to purposely hit you. I.E Teemu Thousand teeth aka Thorns and vaal molten shell builds.
Wait, so people might actually have to invest in defensive measures outside of health and a cheesy combo? I look at builds, and I see "good amount of armor" and its a paltry 95% - 120% increase.

Forcing people to think, for shame.

On top of which, they show a prototype of the design process. Something that may or not make the grade and there is a bunch of such ideas in the pipeline. Why are people complaining about this?

These changes are going to be a breath of fresh air. Its about time people have to second guess themselves in this game.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
I love it! Looks and sounds really interesting and exciting. Please make it happen!
No mercy for the weak! No pity for the dying! No tears for the slain!
Last edited by Thaiseeran on Feb 17, 2015, 3:02:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info