What's your two most hated bloodlines mods?!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
They break the flow of your gameplay so bad ... killing stuff > killing stuff > "oh no necrovigil.. better ruun like headless chicken around so i could kill those damn dirty apes... "
In fact they are so annoying that i often skip them entirely...

Protip: crit is awesome, if you freeze+shatter an enemy, it will not leave a vigil on death.

I haven't yet tested if flesh offering/detonate dead have the same effect.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 2, 2015, 4:42:47 PM
perhaps this thread would be more interesting if we ask what is everyones two most hated blood lines mods

excluding the two obvious blood line modes that everyone hates. because lets face it necrovigil and P-link won that race a long time ago.

for me it has got to be otherworldly and the guardian

otherworldly simply because they take an unnecessary amount of punishment to bring down
and guardian because some times one of the blue mobs gets itself lost and i end up with an invulnerable guardian following my ass around a map.
Heralds of the Obelisk
Phyetrical (or w.e it is)

How the actual fuck am I meant to do atziri rushes when every mob is immortal and 2 shots me if i get close? Ty game. 10/10
I've posted my 3 most hated already, I've just come back to say that I really hope they drop the bloodlines altogether. I don't want them to get passed on in future versions or resurrected in a map device or anything. They have ruined this game for me and I may never play it again as long as they're in it. It used to be fun, now it's just frustrating. I could only get 1 challenge reward and I don't really care anymore. I don't have people to play with and I refuse to try to pay 9 chaos (which I don't even have) to join someone's party to get more challenges completed. I'm a casual player and this has ruined it for people like me. If bloodlines persist, I will not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info