What's your two most hated bloodlines mods?!

Shared Boon Dischargers.
Most blue packs with that mod are not much of a threat but these suckers will make you cry at night.
They use Flicker Strike so you cannot run away fast enough.
Last edited by Extreme_Boyheat on Feb 16, 2015, 9:20:11 AM
Pulseblood and legacy of zeal/vigour.

These mods may as well do nothing. Took me a while to figure out that the pulseblood thing actually done damage and even after the buff recently it's still pathetic.
My experience as a pure melee character :

Heralds of the Obelisk is by far the most dangerous mod when playing melee. P-link and Necrovigil are annoying as hell. Otherwordly is also very dangerous while active. Cult of the Elements before the change to pots was also deadly for melee. And bond of chaos before nerf was very dangerous, and even now it deals a lot of damage.

For most HATED i vote :
1) P-link/Necrovigil (even if i use detotane/offerings is still annoying)
2) Heralds of the Obelisk (especially the circular spraying one)

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Shared Boon Dischargers.
Most blue packs with that mod are not much of a threat but these suckers will make you cry at night.
They use Flicker Strike so you cannot run away fast enough.

I haven't being paying enough attention (though had one or two close calls with them, probably with this mod on it), or maybe I've been lucky enough to not encounter this scenario yet. Either way, I know I will be more careful around Undying Grapplers with this mod attached to them.

Thanks very much for the tip Extreme_Boyheat!
#NeverGoing90
Yeah if I was melee based wild_captain, I have no doubt I would be giving Heralds of the Obelisk a strong mention! The spray area can become really large when the totems are spread apart, but also significant on their own.

Sadly or maybe not so sadly, I joined the league after most of the nerfs to mods. My previous gfx card crapped out on me and I was left with PoE withdraw symptoms for awhile until I replaced it lol.
#NeverGoing90
1. Phylacteral Link
2. Otherworldy

Honourable mention: Heralds of the Obelisk on GMP maps.
Ya... I mean basically anything Invincible is terrible..

like Phylacteral, animated guardian (with spectral throw...), obelisk
most danger for me:
besides obelisk lawn sprayers in small hallways, it's accidently spawning abaxoth.
@Minstrelshadrak
"
most danger for me:
besides obelisk lawn sprayers in small hallways, it's accidently spawning abaxoth.

I know exactly what you mean MinstrelShadrak, I spawned the flameblast minion of abaxoth in a mine map, yeah.. not a great time.
#NeverGoing90
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
1. Phylacteral Link
2. Otherworldy

Honourable mention: Heralds of the Obelisk on GMP maps.

Pretty much this, currently playing summoner and obelisks are ultra efficient at destroying minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info