What's your two most hated bloodlines mods?!

I utterly despise mods that prevent or significantly slow down kill speed. This means my least favorite mods are Phylacteral Link, Otherworldy and Necrovigil. I also hate Guardians mod when you cant find the last mob while you are pure physical damage build, which means you are SOL facing perma immortal call guardian. I once had a fast mob run 3 rooms away while burning, humanoid type from Scepter of God area, which meant the immortal guardian was beating on me for good 3 minutes before I could finally kill it.

Honorable mention goes to Obelisk mod as it has high RIP potential--spray and warp totems are total piss.

My 2 picks are:
1. Otherworldly
2. Heralds of the Obelisk

I would say p-link, as its just plain annoying and second I would give to living blood, I just tend to skip them as they scare me lol

Voidspawn of Abaxoth is also one I wont do lol
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Apr 1, 2015, 9:09:15 AM
Living Blood-hate you.
Naem (Abaxoth mob?) --a cheater if there ever was one.
p-link and cult of the elements(on fast melee heavy hitters/leapers)
d:-D*
1)Philaaggot Links
2)Abaxoth in boss room
1. P link by as the templar would put it, "countless miles and murders". Seriously glad it's going to go away.
2. Otherworldly. I don't like "stay away and wait mechanics" and that seems to be the counterplay otherworldly is designed for.
1) Obelisk
2) Necrovigil

Honorable mention - P-link, Animated Guardian.

Pretty much any situation where stuff becomes unkillable until you hit the right target, which may not be quickly found or reached.

Also spawn of abaxoth. I just don't have the horsepower to survive the subsequent encounter. Or at least the fire spray guy that I was lucky enough to meet. Lol, that one was over pretty quickly.

p link takes forever for a poison arrow archer and living blood the genius who thought LB should spawn in normal mudflats should play hc and try to kill one LB @ lvl4
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Hmm. Phylacteral Link is definitely #1, but I don't think I really have a #2.... Certainly, I have some favorite modes (trove and spirit walkers, obvs), but nothing else is really frustrating....

I guess if I have to pick, then it would be conditional: I hate Obelisks, especially when they either block my path with shocked area or lightning warp and are on huge mobs that move around too much (I'm looking at you, magic pack of 20 fucking monkeys that spawned lightning warping obelisks, the last of which ran away from me for like two whole fucking minutes). OR, I hate voidspawns of abaxoth, when they summon haast or abaxoth. None of the other beyond demons scare me, even in high level maps, but those two....

Everything else is pretty much trivial? I'm still so glad I never had to experience pre-nerf order of the frozen sky, though.
That's easy :
Phylacteral Link
Necrovigil ( it's even more "fun" if you kill a desynced monster so you don't really now where it died )

They break the flow of your gameplay so bad ... killing stuff > killing stuff > "oh no necrovigil.. better ruun like headless chicken around so i could kill those damn dirty apes... "
In fact they are so annoying that i often skip them entirely...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 2, 2015, 4:37:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info