What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

"
ErrorCode wrote:
"
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol

It's his first character that's not a templar actually.

All his templars take full advantage of the marauder tree's obscenely imbalanced defensive nodes, what's the difference?
"
"
ErrorCode wrote:
"
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol

All his templars take full advantage of the marauder tree's obscenely imbalanced defensive nodes, what's the difference?

Ever tried end game maps with melee marauder??? try it and then talk about imbalanced def nodes ;) mobs hit for gazilion dmg :P
IGN: Seze
Pray that Kripp doesn't do anything close to your build. W/e he touches quadruples in price, even the niche things no one wanted before.
"
AllGodsDie wrote:
Pray that Kripp doesn't do anything close to your build. W/e he touches quadruples in price, even the niche things no one wanted before.

Dunno, I like it, playing a melee marauder myself and every time Krip starts new build I get insanely richer by selling useless mage\wand\archer crap at obscene prices ^^
IGN: Seze
please post what his build is instead of this pointless crap.
InGame: ParrotFacts
"
infinity46 wrote:
please post what his build is instead of this pointless crap.

Take a chill pill, broski. You're in General Discussion, not Kripp's Builds and Links.

Go watch his stream and pause the video when he places a point. Not that hard.
"
Look, I like Kripp. I watch him frequently, in fact. The need to copy his every move is still beyond me.

Explore the passive tree. Do some research. Theorycraft on your own (or with the forums).

Mimicing people is boring, even if successful.
Do some research.Do some research.Do some research.Do some research.Do some research.Do some research.Do some research.Do some research.

I guess finding out how other builds work doesn't count as research.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEC_gSzDH0OSBB_EZYUTRXnFm8ZLhmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7Sj6KS4pTypbNuk62D38QsNGcUk7SVFN2FBQVElVS1XGWGNZ81ptXfJfP2ZPZ71te3BScNVyfnOzfLh_xoFJgW-Cm4hCjDaMdozPjmSPRpBVkyeVIJuhnaOdrp48ogCnCKdcp4SsqrI4tAy1SLb6uJO53byfwBrAUcHFxp7G2M9l0NDSGdQZ1I_VT9bR3nffhONq44Tjn-Qi51Lr7uw47m_vDvAf8Gvw2fId8i_z3fPq9kj3pvyr

Thats what he gave on stream.
Finding out how things work is a scientific endeavor. If you really don't want people using Kripp's build, you need to explain what flaws it might have and what good alternatives there are that somebody can use. What matters is finding out why and how.

"
He used Marauder in Closed Beta, back when Life was stronger than it was now, and when Templar was very weak after the change to the new passive tree.

"
His current Freeze Pulse Marauder actually does not use the Blood Magic passive, he's supporting his skills with Blood Magic so that he can dedicate his mana pool to Auras.

The dog is the fanboys. the hotdog arms are kripp and his builds, something that alot of people seem to really like, although in actuality that shit is fucked up and totally wrong, scrapings off a slaughterhouse floor.
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info