What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

"
kasub wrote:
Someone just wants to know what his new build is since he is some of the most creative people at the top of the ladder.

No. He just plays 24/7. We "normal" people have lives to attend to.

Why don't you come up with your own build? You're unable?
"
mushioov wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
Someone just wants to know what his new build is since he is some of the most creative people at the top of the ladder.

uh I have come up with my own build. That doesn't mean I can't look up other creative builds.

He doesn't actually play 24/7.There is people who play far more than him that do not contribute the huge multitude of creative builds that he does.

If you don't like him then don't post in this topic. It's asking a simple question that is related to the game. It is not worshipping kripp or anything.
Last edited by kasub on Feb 11, 2013, 10:59:19 AM
"
mushioov wrote:

Oh, you are doing it again.
Calling Kripp not normal, because he doesn't follow your rules of a "normal" life.

"
mushioov wrote:

Maybe he is one of those "normal" people who have lifes (not live...) to attend to?
Or he likes cookie cutter builds.
Or he is interested in different builds because he can't decide.

And "coming up" with a build means in 90% of the cases - get destroyed in cruel/ruth/merci.
Game is broken as shit at the moment.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I'm baffled that people play a game with 1300 passive skill points and all they want to do is copy and paste someones tree....go explore folks.
"
Biovital wrote:
I'm baffled that people play a game with 1300 passive skill points and all they want to do is copy and paste someones tree....go explore folks.

You DO know that ~80% of the skill tree are useless compared to the ~5-8? good builds?

And mabye people don't have fun exploring. Never came to your mind? Seems very ignorant.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I started playing a freezing pulse marauder before krip introduced his, and now everyone thinks I'm just copying him, even though my passive tree is a lot different than his. It's a little irritating.
Last edited by jonts26 on Feb 11, 2013, 11:27:39 AM
The reality is that Kripp is great for the game, and if you weren't jealous on some level you wouldn't feel the need to make a derogatory post in this thread. He's not a god, he's just a gamer like all of us.
Give it a break guys, some people want to learn from others. And kripp usually has some interesting insights.
Basically, the tl;dr of the build is grab all the HP nodes, get Static Blows and stack insane amount of +hp on your gear. He uses all but like 40-some mana for Purity, Haste, and Grace (the last time I watched his stream). He uses Freeze Pulse + GMP + Blood Magic + Added Lightning Damage + Life Leech. The curse he was using was Elemntal Weakness with Blood Magic. I think he said something about his spell power being a bit on the low side due to almost 0 offensive nodes, so he put Added Lightning Damage on his FP and took Static Blows to somewhat compensate for it.

Edit: He uses a wand + shield, just in case anyone was wondering.
Last edited by Kiriel on Feb 11, 2013, 11:44:01 AM
there is a ton of jealously in this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info