What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

bro, do you even sausage?
"
enshin wrote:

WOW.. thank you.. for that picture..
10/10 would laugh again!
Did someone seriously complain about OP marauders ?

lolz
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
Goddamn. I bet you swarming fanboys would lick "Kripp's" balls clean if he asked you to.
Mindless drones. Can't you really not think for yourselves?
"
enshin wrote:

The dog is the fanboys. the hotdog arms are kripp and his builds, something that alot of people seem to really like, although in actuality that shit is fucked up and totally wrong, scrapings off a slaughterhouse floor.

Well, they did want Kripps links, so...
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
mushioov wrote:

OH MY GOD SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE THE SKILL TREE OF ANOTHER PERSON !!!!!!
HORRIFYING, NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE IN ANY SKILL-BASED GAME, WE ARE DOOMED !!!!!

CLOSE THE CLASS FORUM, ARMAGEDDON IS NEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!!!!

If every crybaby could pull the stick out of their asses, that would be fine, thanks.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Remember, a lot of players are new to the GENRE not just this particular game, so no need to bash them!
For some people, they've been able to obtain cookie-cutter builds their entire gaming 'career' in other genres/titles and may not have much knowledge of ARPG's or how they work.

@ OP: I dont have the link to his build but honestly, this isnt the type of game where you should get into the habit of copying streamers etc. Personally, I've found that my builds alter depending on drops on occasion.

TDLR: Don't try to copy. This game opens up to originality - enjoy that rarity!!!

Side Note: Its amazing for me to think that some people have only ever played wow. jeez....You cna see that influence in tons of the threads posted!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:

If every crybaby could pull the stick out of their asses, that would be fine, thanks.

This "Kripp" -guy is like a god to you fanboiz who can't think with their own brains. Maybe you should form a cult around him.
"
mushioov wrote:
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:

This "Kripp" -guy is like a god to you fanboiz who can't think with their own brains. Maybe you should form a cult around him.

Stop posting your crap. Someone just wants to know what his new build is since he is some of the most creative people at the top of the ladder.

Stop making a big deal of it.
"
mushioov wrote:

If you don't like Kripp (who ever that is), then don't troll in a topic that's asking something about him.
Easy going.

What you are doing - insulting other players for not playing the way you play. Looks a bit mentally challenged ....
Make
Spectral Throw
great again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info